Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you either have two times more homework than before, or have an hour longer in lessons?

I, myself, would have an hour longer in lessons. Lessons are, basically, things you need to study for tests, exams and stuff. Homework is a test. You do it wrong, it means you don't understand the topic and you need help. Everybody hates homework, and almost everybody hates school hours. Which would you choose?

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hour longer in lessons. But I guess the responsibility of homework is a big part of it.

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

btw 1/2 of the #girlsalliancecamp ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Neither.  I feel at the educational point I'm standing at right now, I don't need double the homework or longer lessons.  For instance, I'm in 4th grade, but doing 7th grade math.  But if I had to choose, longer lessons.  It gives you the chance to learn new things, whereas double the homework, would probably be just busywork.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Hour longer in lessons. I don't think it would hurt extending the hours I have at school, but doubling the homework, well I'm struggling to handle the amount I have at the moment. 

Plus, with longer lessons, it just means I have more time to get help from teachers.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
An hour longer lessons. I prefer to do my work in a structured environment.

Banner

Posted By:
-f0revery0ung
-f0revery0ung
StarStarStarStar
pfft. neither. lol. 

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos