Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

What would you rather do?

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you either have two times more homework than before, or have an hour longer in lessons?

I, myself, would have an hour longer in lessons. Lessons are, basically, things you need to study for tests, exams and stuff. Homework is a test. You do it wrong, it means you don't understand the topic and you need help. Everybody hates homework, and almost everybody hates school hours. Which would you choose?

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hour longer in lessons. But I guess the responsibility of homework is a big part of it.

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Neither.  I feel at the educational point I'm standing at right now, I don't need double the homework or longer lessons.  For instance, I'm in 4th grade, but doing 7th grade math.  But if I had to choose, longer lessons.  It gives you the chance to learn new things, whereas double the homework, would probably be just busywork.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Hour longer in lessons. I don't think it would hurt extending the hours I have at school, but doubling the homework, well I'm struggling to handle the amount I have at the moment. 

Plus, with longer lessons, it just means I have more time to get help from teachers.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
An hour longer lessons. I prefer to do my work in a structured environment.

Banner

Posted By:
-f0revery0ung
-f0revery0ung
StarStarStarStar
pfft. neither. lol. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

new here

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

speak about the above user

latest videos