Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
hls2001
hls2001
Star
obviously girl's duh

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think it matters ;D

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Everyone is equal and special in their own way. Gender doesn't alter that.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not quite sure what the whole debate is... Is it who's better? Which gender you would date? I don't know. I'll just go with my "everyone is equal" statement for now.

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
StarStarStarStar
I think boys are a lot more simpler. With girls, you have to deal with mood swings, and they tend to overthink too much (I'm a girl, btw), which makes another problem from the original problem (but it's probably like that for a lot of people, not just girls). I think you can never understand women. But there are also some great things about women, like, well, they're sensitive (actually, not all women are), which makes them great listeners, and because of that they can also be a great source of comfort or a shoulder to cry on. Some boys can do that too.. I think that every gender has it's upsides and downsides (and what happens to boys can also happen to girls, and vice versa). So to me it doesn't really matter, because every single one can be uniquely different in aspects of physical appearance, emotional stability, mental condition, etc.
And with that being said, I think I'm on the neutral side between genders. Big Grin

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

I think boys are a lot more simpler. With girls, you have to deal with mood swings, and they tend to overthink too much (I'm a girl, btw), which makes another problem from the original problem (but it's probably like that for a lot of people, not just girls). I think you can never understand women. But there are also some great things about women, like, well, they're sensitive, which makes them great listeners, and because of that they can also be a great source of comfort or a shoulder to cry on. Some boys can do that too.. I think that every gender has it's upsides and downsides (and what happens to boys can also happen to girls, and vice versa). So to me it doesn't really make sense in stereotyping genders, because every single one can be uniquely different in aspects of physical appearance, emotional stability, mental condition, etc. I think I'm on the neutral side between genders. Big Grin

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
StarStarStarStar

"Aarjan" wrote:

I think boys are a lot more simpler. With girls, you have to deal with mood swings, and they tend to overthink too much (I'm a girl, btw), which makes another problem from the original problem (but it's probably like that for a lot of people, not just girls). I think you can never understand women. But there are also some great things about women, like, well, they're sensitive, which makes them great listeners, and because of that they can also be a great source of comfort or a shoulder to cry on. Some boys can do that too.. I think that every gender has it's upsides and downsides (and what happens to boys can also happen to girls, and vice versa). So to me it doesn't really make sense in stereotyping genders, because every single one can be uniquely different in aspects of physical appearance, emotional stability, mental condition, etc. I think I'm on the neutral side between genders. Big Grin

"Aarjan" wrote:

Umm, I'm sorry, I don't understand? And why do you want to die? Do you not enjoy life? I love to think that everyday is a gift, and we should cherish it, because you never really know what will happen next. I mean, life doesn't guarantee you tomorrow, so why waste time in thinking (or wanting) to die? Well that's just my opinion. And I'm not judging, so, yeah. smile

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
StarStarStarStar
both 

the name's rishima ✌

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar

"Aarjan" wrote:

"Aarjan" wrote:

Umm, I'm sorry, I don't understand? And why do you want to die? Do you not enjoy life? I love to think that everyday is a gift, and we should cherish it, because you never really know what will happen next. I mean, life doesn't guarantee you tomorrow, so why waste time in thinking (or wanting) to die? Well that's just my opinion. And I'm not judging, so, yeah. smile

Generally when people quote your post and don't say anything else along with it, they're agreeing with you (like he did there)

The thing about him wanting to die is in his signature, so he wasn't making it along with the post there.

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"Aarjan" wrote:

"Aarjan" wrote:

well,Sometimes I wanna die..I mean I wanna feel death and u can't feel death...even after death,u csn't feel it.....And,as a human I also think my live as a gift(I don't know who game me this gift)....

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"Aarjan" wrote:

"Aarjan" wrote:

Generally when people quote your post and don't say anything else along with it, they're agreeing with you (like he did there)

The thing about him wanting to die is in his signature, so he wasn't making it along with the post there.

Hey,she's wondering why I wanna die.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

~~Rename the person above you game~~

latest videos