Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
princessmocha
princessmocha
StarStar
GIRLS RULES AND BOYS DROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prodigy wife foreva

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"princessmocha" wrote:

GIRLS RULES AND BOYS DROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh,never...

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
StarStarStarStar

"-Zachary-" wrote:

"PretentiousSmile" wrote:

"Aarjan" wrote:

I think boys are a lot more simpler. With girls, you have to deal with mood swings, and they tend to overthink too much (I'm a girl, btw), which makes another problem from the original problem (but it's probably like that for a lot of people, not just girls). I think you can never understand women. But there are also some great things about women, like, well, they're sensitive, which makes them great listeners, and because of that they can also be a great source of comfort or a shoulder to cry on. Some boys can do that too.. I think that every gender has it's upsides and downsides (and what happens to boys can also happen to girls, and vice versa). So to me it doesn't really make sense in stereotyping genders, because every single one can be uniquely different in aspects of physical appearance, emotional stability, mental condition, etc. I think I'm on the neutral side between genders. Big Grin

"Aarjan" wrote:

I think boys are a lot more simpler. With girls, you have to deal with mood swings, and they tend to overthink too much (I'm a girl, btw), which makes another problem from the original problem (but it's probably like that for a lot of people, not just girls). I think you can never understand women. But there are also some great things about women, like, well, they're sensitive, which makes them great listeners, and because of that they can also be a great source of comfort or a shoulder to cry on. Some boys can do that too.. I think that every gender has it's upsides and downsides (and what happens to boys can also happen to girls, and vice versa). So to me it doesn't really make sense in stereotyping genders, because every single one can be uniquely different in aspects of physical appearance, emotional stability, mental condition, etc. I think I'm on the neutral side between genders. Big Grin

Umm, I'm sorry, I don't understand? And why do you want to die? Do you not enjoy life? I love to think that everyday is a gift, and we should cherish it, because you never really know what will happen next. I mean, life doesn't guarantee you tomorrow, so why waste time in thinking (or wanting) to die? Well that's just my opinion. And I'm not judging, so, yeah. smile

Generally when people quote your post and don't say anything else along with it, they're agreeing with you (like he did there)

The thing about him wanting to die is in his signature, so he wasn't making it along with the post there.

Haha, lol. I feel so stupid! So sorry guys, I'm new here, so I'm still kinda finding my way around. Definitely did NOT know about that quoting thing. Again, I'm so sorry.  Confused

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
sugarspice0317
sugarspice0317
StarStarStar
Girls are more sensitive and can have a better time but guys are much more simpler with girls there's mood swings and if they have a fight it goes on for days. With boys they just fight it out and apologize

I'd say girls (only cuz i kinda am one) 

​P.S. Also cuz some boys are disgusting 

Life is short, make it worth living

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"sugarspice0317" wrote:

Girls are more sensitive and can have a better time but guys are much more simpler with girls there's mood swings and if they have a fight it goes on for days. With boys they just fight it out and apologize

I'd say girls (only cuz i kinda am one) 

​P.S. Also cuz some boys are disgusting 

some girls are  disgusting too..............

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Both smile

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
The ninja boy
The ninja boy
StarStarStarStar
I'm a Guy I don't know anything else and Boys are always the best in every thing

MY BRAINTruth

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Gir;s

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
anita8181
anita8181
StarStarStar
girls!

Ps. ze girls are winning! I counted. :P

emo vampire! you are awesome just the way you are!! PROBLEM?? U MAD BRO? total weirdo right here! evil taco!!! I LIKE CHEEEEEEESE!!!!! xD ADDICTED TO ADVENTURE TIME!!! ADVENTURE TIME!!
~Scemo Queen~

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"The ninja boy" wrote:

I'm a Guy I don't know anything else and Boys are always the best in every thing

I dont agree!!Who said boys are best in everything???Even girls are not best in everything!Everyone is equal!! each has their own talent!You can't compare..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What do you want to become when you will g...

Who is better Manchester Utd Or Manchester...

which movie do u want to see when it comes...

which movie do u want to see when it comes...

What do you want to become when you will g...

Who is your favorite actor?