Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
StarStarStarStar
Well, of course if it was to be a girl, they'd say girls. If it where to be a boy, they'd say boys. (Some are like that. Maybe even most.) But, I personally think both genders are even. There is no 'Versus' on that subject.

-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Americana Lock
Americana
StarStarStar
it has to be girls! cuz seriously a girl has the power to not show how much broken she is from inside, a girl has to struggle many things in life silently

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
kep7hk
kep7hk
StarStarStarStar
GIRLS! we girls go through way more then boys! like.. periods...and pain... and so much more drama.. boys are just... ugh.... they make way more mistakes like my bf i said you wouldn't even care if i hurt myself right now and he said no i wouldn't... see HUGE mistake... don't mess with me and other girls.. we know how to fight back we aren't weak like you boys! HA!

Let people be who they want to be

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
StarStarStarStar

"kep7hk" wrote:

GIRLS! we girls go through way more then boys! like.. periods...and pain... and so much more drama.. boys are just... ugh.... they make way more mistakes like my bf i said you wouldn't even care if i hurt myself right now and he said no i wouldn't... see HUGE mistake... don't mess with me and other girls.. we know how to fight back we aren't weak like you boys! HA!

See what I mean? .-.
Well, you probably just had a bad experience with a boy, is all.
(Please don't say anything bad to me? Dx)

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
kep7hk
kep7hk
StarStarStarStar

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

"kep7hk" wrote:

See what I mean? .-.
Well, you probably just had a bad experience with a boy, is all.
(Please don't say anything bad to me? Dx)
  way to many bad experiences with boys.... about... 7 or more.... anyways GIRLS RULE! and boys drool! when they see a girl in a tank top and really short shorts

Let people be who they want to be

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar

"Americana" wrote:

it has to be girls! cuz seriously a girl has the power to not show how much broken she is from inside, a girl has to struggle many things in life silently

Yeah, clearly no guys struggle with things that they don't make public either. Jesus. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar
All depends on the person. I've met people from both genders that weren't too smart. But overall I think boys. Naturally for centuries they have done most of the work from being soldiers, to hunting to leading great nations. I personally think that most females are too hormonal and wont think right. Physically males.  

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
girls rule!!!!

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
edgar45tk
edgar45tk
StarStarStar
add me cause i can t send a friend request

Boys vs. Girls

Posted By:
prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169
StarStarStarStar
if girls arent there, boys cannot do anything. from mother to sister. from wife to daughter. she experiences so much. we should not forget that girls give birth to boys also. so if girls arent there boys are ofcourse not there. but if boys aren't there, girls can still live. lol

-Candy smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CREATE A SONG

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

is the above user your friend?-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Words! + Names! that start with an A

is the above user your friend?-moved

latest videos