Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Which is better in a girl brains or looks?

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

"dreamer001" wrote:

"skinnyjeans12" wrote:

I think looks or better if you want kids that are gona look awesome or you dont want to be seen with someone totally ugly and ruin your popularity

That's not nice everyone is beautiful in there own way and who cares about popularity 

That is HER opinion and she is entitled to it. 

And it was their opinion that the first opinion was stupid. I don't understand why you think anyone has special privileges to nobody insulting their opinions. Opinions are not protected from criticism. 

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
I try to find the girls with both beauty and brains. 

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar

"Rhema J" wrote:

"CapnJack" wrote:

God.. This is going to make me sound like a jerk.. lol..

I like a girl with looks, rather brains.

Dont get me wrong, I like a girl with some brain.

But, Because im a dumb guy, it doesnt make a difference whether shes smart or dumb.

it does make a difference if a person is smart or dumb. You can't engage in a real conversation with a dumb person... ^.^

Im a pretty dumb guy myself. No joke. Making all Cs, ma'mm. But that doesnt mean I cant hold up a alright talk. I love talking, and I like talking to pretty girls. See what im digging at?

When I date a girl, I like to have fun. Plain and simple. Interesting, fun, pretty girls im all for. Smarts are a plus, i'll admit. But I aint dating a girl to talk about the Theory of Evolution, or a mathematical equation. Aye? (;

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
It depends on what the person is looking for besides everyone is beautiful and smart in their own way nobody is dumb or ugly and if a guy doesn't realize that then they don't deserve anyone (no offense to anyone)

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar

"CapnJack" wrote:

"Rhema J" wrote:

"CapnJack" wrote:

God.. This is going to make me sound like a jerk.. lol..

I like a girl with looks, rather brains.

Dont get me wrong, I like a girl with some brain.

But, Because im a dumb guy, it doesnt make a difference whether shes smart or dumb.

it does make a difference if a person is smart or dumb. You can't engage in a real conversation with a dumb person... ^.^

Im a pretty dumb guy myself. No joke. Making all Cs, ma'mm. But that doesnt mean I cant hold up a alright talk. I love talking, and I like talking to pretty girls. See what im digging at?

When I date a girl, I like to have fun. Plain and simple. Interesting, fun, pretty girls im all for. Smarts are a plus, i'll admit. But I aint dating a girl to talk about the Theory of Evolution, or a mathematical equation. Aye? (;

I get what your saying but not all smart girls aren't pretty and don't always talk about math. I'm smart and I don't talk about math-- (heck I hate math)-- or school at all really... smart people are interesting and fun, as well. You don't have to be stupid to be fun (Not calling you or anyone else in particular stupid because I don't believe that you are stupid or else some of the points you've made so far wouldn't have been right) anyways, my point is, smart people are fun, and interesting as well.

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar
I think It Depends On If she is being chased by Zombies. Honestly Brains 'Cause those we'll be needed When it is time to take over the world! *Evil Laugh* Not....not  that was my plan or anything. o.o

Probably me in the future...
WallFlower? o.o
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower!! ^_^

Posted By:
zniayah
zniayah
Star
B
 Angel

zniayah

Posted By:
SonicDragon19
SonicDragon19
StarStar
nice answer

Be yourself no matter what anyone thinks. Peace and friend me

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
b

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted By:
CookieZowik
CookieZowik
StarStarStarStar
l

- Cookie Zowik

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Who is more hot?

What does your name mean?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos