Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Which is better in a girl brains or looks?

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"Rhema J" wrote:

Chew on this: Would you rather want a girl friend who looks like a Victoria Secret Model and can't spell French Fries or a Girl who is smart but looks less gorgeous. Beauty isn't on the outside.

^
This.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Looks.
It's funny when they're stupid xD
#TooManyCartoons

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar

"dreamer001" wrote:

"skinnyjeans12" wrote:

I think looks or better if you want kids that are gona look awesome or you dont want to be seen with someone totally ugly and ruin your popularity

That's not nice everyone is beautiful in there own way and who cares about popularity 

I agree with dreamer001. If you care more about popularity than love, no honest girl is gonna like you. (Yes, im talking to you, skinnyjeans12.)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar
brains ... i don't see why some guys think a girl has to be a plastic barbie to make a perfect girlfriend...
it doesn't matter what you look like...
its better to have a smart girl with flaws than to have a model who is a complete idiot

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

Posted By:
snarkyanduluvit12
snarkyanduluvit12
Star
It's sad but easy 2 believe all these people r choosing "good looks" over itelligence . looks wither and die but itelligence is a gem you  find . That you shine and shine but it always sparkles more. Looks are facades and masks insepected and cut  by knowledge and only fool the foolish into beliveing that a pretty empty head is worth more then a quick relationship, a hashtag, a tag , a ####### scandle or a repituation boost to them. If your hearts made of pretty plastic and your minds a bedazzled bubble it shouldn't be attractive. Just cause a girls smart does not mean she is ugly and a downer. maybe you could date some one for i don't know there minds ? Girls are judged on way harsher standers then guys, Do you see magazines? It's impossible 2 look like that. i started dieting when i was ######## seven. it hurt so much. But then i just focused in school it was so fun and i met my real friends and have felt good ever sense. dear, superficial guys have you just looked into a girls pretty eyes and seen her soul , remembered all the inside  jokes you had the laughs the home work you worked through. Her kicking your butt in debate and video games  and her victory dance. Thought not. You just see the colors and the lashes and are blinded.
i feel sorry really. Annoyed

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

Apple or Android?

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

latest videos