Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > random > debating > hitler

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Hitler

Posted By:
delphinium9
delphinium9
Star
Most of you may not know but Hitler did fix a lot of problems in Germany. Even before the harassing started.   Most don't agree. thts ok I use to like hes terrible

Hitler

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Hitler = Litter

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Hitler

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
I honestly believe that Hitler was one of the best leaders in history. 

Hitler

Posted By:
LeaMarie(;
LeaMarie(;
StarStarStarStar
Yes, because harming innocient people is such an amazing way to be a leader.

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K

Hitler

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, he wasn't that bad before he killed all those people. They say he was very charasmatic and knew how to get people to trust him. So, he fixed problems, but then he ruined the country after he fixed them. If that makes sense.

"Time isn't precious at all, because it is an illusion."
--Tolle

Hitler

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"delphinium9" wrote:

Most of you may not know but Hitler did fix a lot of problems in Germany. Even before the harassing started.   Most don't agree. thts ok I use to like hes terrible
"harrassing" Oh he didn't gas millions of innocent jews, he only "harrased" them? Gee all that raw footage and first account stories from different camps musta been all wrong huh?

You cannot and will not stop the right thing from happening. But we all can laugh at you while you whine about it. Devil Tongue

Hitler

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
StarStarStarStar
Haha oh god this thread, please no

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Hitler

Posted By:
ShatteredDaybreak
ShatteredDaybreak
StarStarStar
Hitler? He was an absolutely horrible, atrocious person. But yes, he was good at leading. See, he was able to gain the support of the public, to control the people and twist their arms until they followed him completely. He got them to do unspeakable things, but because he was able to do that, he was in fact good at leading. If only he used his ability to persuade the people for good, one can merely wonder what the world would be like today.

Hitler

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

"delphinium9" wrote:

"harrassing" Oh he didn't gas millions of innocent jews, he only "harrased" them? Gee all that raw footage and first account stories from different camps musta been all wrong huh?

This ^^.  He was the dictator who ruled through fear.  I dont think he was the great leader at all And he would of moved on to other races / religions after he was done killing the jews gypsies and gay people.  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

Hitler

Posted By:
I'm Here Once Again
I'm Here Once Again
StarStarStarStar

"ShatteredDaybreak" wrote:

Hitler? He was an absolutely horrible, atrocious person. But yes, he was good at leading. See, he was able to gain the support of the public, to control the people and twist their arms until they followed him completely. He got them to do unspeakable things, but because he was able to do that, he was in fact good at leading. If only he used his ability to persuade the people for good, one can merely wonder what the world would be like today.

I agree with this post. He was actually a really intelligent person (although unreasonable and cruel), but we can't just look at the bad.
I don't know, Maybe this is just my naivety peeking through, but I do think he was a great leader despite all of the horrible, disgusting things he's done.

One.. two.. thr-

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Last one to say XD wins!!!!!

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last one to post school wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY CARAMEL WINS!!!!!!!!!!-moved

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!