Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > debating > hitler

Random

Posted By:
delphinium9
delphinium9
Member since:
April, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Most of you may not know but Hitler did fix a lot of problems in Germany. Even before the harassing started.   Most don't agree. thts ok I use to like hes terrible

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285
Hitler = Litter

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
I honestly believe that Hitler was one of the best leaders in history. 



Posted By:
LeaMarie(;
LeaMarie(;
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 141
Yes, because harming innocient people is such an amazing way to be a leader.

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K


Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1035
Yeah, he wasn't that bad before he killed all those people. They say he was very charasmatic and knew how to get people to trust him. So, he fixed problems, but then he ruined the country after he fixed them. If that makes sense.


Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7306

"delphinium9" wrote:

Most of you may not know but Hitler did fix a lot of problems in Germany. Even before the harassing started.   Most don't agree. thts ok I use to like hes terrible
"harrassing" Oh he didn't gas millions of innocent jews, he only "harrased" them? Gee all that raw footage and first account stories from different camps musta been all wrong huh?

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 572
Haha oh god this thread, please no

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”


Posted By:
ShatteredDaybreak
ShatteredDaybreak
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 60
Hitler? He was an absolutely horrible, atrocious person. But yes, he was good at leading. See, he was able to gain the support of the public, to control the people and twist their arms until they followed him completely. He got them to do unspeakable things, but because he was able to do that, he was in fact good at leading. If only he used his ability to persuade the people for good, one can merely wonder what the world would be like today.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27615

"-Allie-" wrote:

"delphinium9" wrote:

Most of you may not know but Hitler did fix a lot of problems in Germany. Even before the harassing started.   Most don't agree. thts ok I use to like hes terrible
"harrassing" Oh he didn't gas millions of innocent jews, he only "harrased" them? Gee all that raw footage and first account stories from different camps musta been all wrong huh?


This ^^.  He was the dictator who ruled through fear.  I dont think he was the great leader at all And he would of moved on to other races / religions after he was done killing the jews gypsies and gay people.  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
I'm Here Once Again
I'm Here Once Again
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 234

"ShatteredDaybreak" wrote:

Hitler? He was an absolutely horrible, atrocious person. But yes, he was good at leading. See, he was able to gain the support of the public, to control the people and twist their arms until they followed him completely. He got them to do unspeakable things, but because he was able to do that, he was in fact good at leading. If only he used his ability to persuade the people for good, one can merely wonder what the world would be like today.

I agree with this post. He was actually a really intelligent person (although unreasonable and cruel), but we can't just look at the bad.
I don't know, Maybe this is just my naivety peeking through, but I do think he was a great leader despite all of the horrible, disgusting things he's done.

One.. two.. thr-


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Most Popular TV Cartoons in India

What are cool Kids to you?

What book are you currently reading?

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

What book are you currently reading?

What are cool Kids to you?

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

What are cool Kids to you?

Ear Piercing Help

What book are you currently reading?

latest videos