x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo
welcome to: forums > random > debating > hitler

Random

← Previous 1
Posted By:
delphinium9
delphinium9

Star
Posted about 3 years ago
Most of you may not know but Hitler did fix a lot of problems in Germany. Even before the harassing started.   Most don't agree. thts ok I use to like hes terrible

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Hitler = Litter

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I honestly believe that Hitler was one of the best leaders in history. 

Posted By:
LeaMarie(;
LeaMarie(;

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Yes, because harming innocient people is such an amazing way to be a leader.

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Yeah, he wasn't that bad before he killed all those people. They say he was very charasmatic and knew how to get people to trust him. So, he fixed problems, but then he ruined the country after he fixed them. If that makes sense.

Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"delphinium9" wrote:

Most of you may not know but Hitler did fix a lot of problems in Germany. Even before the harassing started.   Most don't agree. thts ok I use to like hes terrible
"harrassing" Oh he didn't gas millions of innocent jews, he only "harrased" them? Gee all that raw footage and first account stories from different camps musta been all wrong huh?

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Haha oh god this thread, please no

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
ShatteredDaybreak_2256123 Lock
ShatteredDaybreak_2256123

StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Hitler? He was an absolutely horrible, atrocious person. But yes, he was good at leading. See, he was able to gain the support of the public, to control the people and twist their arms until they followed him completely. He got them to do unspeakable things, but because he was able to do that, he was in fact good at leading. If only he used his ability to persuade the people for good, one can merely wonder what the world would be like today.

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

"delphinium9" wrote:

"harrassing" Oh he didn't gas millions of innocent jews, he only "harrased" them? Gee all that raw footage and first account stories from different camps musta been all wrong huh?

This ^^.  He was the dictator who ruled through fear.  I dont think he was the great leader at all And he would of moved on to other races / religions after he was done killing the jews gypsies and gay people.  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
I'm Here Once Again
I'm Here Once Again

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"ShatteredDaybreak" wrote:

Hitler? He was an absolutely horrible, atrocious person. But yes, he was good at leading. See, he was able to gain the support of the public, to control the people and twist their arms until they followed him completely. He got them to do unspeakable things, but because he was able to do that, he was in fact good at leading. If only he used his ability to persuade the people for good, one can merely wonder what the world would be like today.

I agree with this post. He was actually a really intelligent person (although unreasonable and cruel), but we can't just look at the bad.
I don't know, Maybe this is just my naivety peeking through, but I do think he was a great leader despite all of the horrible, disgusting things he's done.

One.. two.. thr-

← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Im 17 Am I a weirdo for liking younger grlz

WHAT POKEMON ARE YOU?

The Kidzworld Android App is out now!

skillet

Its a never ending game!

Me, Pink_Cool_Girl |Late introduction, sor...

Its a never ending game!

What RP should I make? |Vote|

What RP should I make? |Vote|

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games