Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

When to start 'dating'?

Posted By:
xXCheetahXx Lock
xXCheetahXx
StarStar
What do you think? 

I personally believe having a boyfriend/girlfriend is alright as long as it doesn't lead into other things that aren't appropriate for their age. I think that for one to actually "date", you should at least be able to drive to your own place of date. Having your parents there to chaperone/supervise you and your date..? What kind of date is that?

​Discuss.

~ ςђєєtคђ♥

When to start 'dating'?

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
Not directing this at OP, but if you are still asking if you're old enough to date, you aren't old enough to date.

When to start 'dating'?

Posted By:
Maddie_xx
Maddie_xx
Star
I think 16 is when u can actually start having a real relationship opposed to those awkward "relationships" in middle school. with the awkward hugs, talking a little, and hanging out in group settings. its just not something that should happen anytime before 16 

When to start 'dating'?

Posted By:
xXCheetahXx Lock
xXCheetahXx
StarStar
I have a boyfriend, yes, but we have not gone out on a date.

~ ςђєєtคђ♥

When to start 'dating'?

Posted By:
xXCheetahXx Lock
xXCheetahXx
StarStar

"Maddie_xx" wrote:

I think 16 is when u can actually start having a real relationship opposed to those awkward "relationships" in middle school. with the awkward hugs, talking a little, and hanging out in group settings. its just not something that should happen anytime before 16 
Agreed. My boyfriend and I are close though, but we don't push the limit of being inappropriate.

~ ςђєєtคђ♥

When to start 'dating'?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXCheetahXx" wrote:

What do you think? 

I personally believe having a boyfriend/girlfriend is alright as long as it doesn't lead into other things that aren't appropriate for their age. I think that for one to actually "date", you should at least be able to drive to your own place of date. Having your parents there to chaperone/supervise you and your date..? What kind of date is that?

​Discuss.
\

i agree. though i think 10 and 11 is to young to date. the earliest dating age should be 12 to 13 at least.

When to start 'dating'?

Posted By:
xXCheetahXx Lock
xXCheetahXx
StarStar

"shae508" wrote:

"xXCheetahXx" wrote:

What do you think? 

​Discuss.

\

i agree. though i think 10 and 11 is to young to date. the earliest dating age should be 12 to 13 at least.

I agree with you. I'm 13. u_n
Last year in my Intermediate school, 10 year olds were dating, holding hands, and going way overboard for their age. 

~ ςђєєtคђ♥

When to start 'dating'?

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
I think you should be around 14 or 15 at least, but ultimately not until you're done with school should it get serious. Education comes first. Enjoy childhood while it lasts.

Banner

When to start 'dating'?

Posted By:
theboysthatlovegirlsrock Lock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock
StarStarStar

"-KellinQuinnsAngel-" wrote:

I think you should be around 14 or 15 at least, but ultimately not until you're done with school should it get serious. Education comes first. Enjoy childhood while it lasts.

Some of what she just said made sense and I agree but then I think that you should decide you know. I mean I date and you should see my age. All I'm SAYING
Miley out

Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself

When to start 'dating'?

Posted By:
theboysthatlovegirlsrock Lock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock
StarStarStar
Ok. I agree but to find the love of your life you have to start looking at an early age right. I mean age difference put aside. You look for someone you trust who likes you for who you are.
DON'T EVER go on a dating website alright. It will only set you up with people who are nothing like your new Mr. or Mrs. to you.
Miley out

Auto tots goes/

Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Free Gift!!!!

A Real Creepy Story!.....