Back left
Back right

When to start 'dating'?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 14

What do you think? 
 
I personally believe having a boyfriend/girlfriend is alright as long as it doesn't lead into other things that aren't appropriate for their age. I think that for one to actually "date", you should at least be able to drive to your own place of date. Having your parents there to chaperone/supervise you and your date..? What kind of date is that?
 
 
​Discuss.

~ ςђєєtคђ♥


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Not directing this at OP, but if you are still asking if you're old enough to date, you aren't old enough to date.

 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think 16 is when u can actually start having a real relationship opposed to those awkward "relationships" in middle school. with the awkward hugs, talking a little, and hanging out in group settings. its just not something that should happen anytime before 16 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 14

I have a boyfriend, yes, but we have not gone out on a date.

~ ςђєєtคђ♥


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 14

"Maddie_xx" wrote:

I think 16 is when u can actually start having a real relationship opposed to those awkward "relationships" in middle school. with the awkward hugs, talking a little, and hanging out in group settings. its just not something that should happen anytime before 16 
Agreed. My boyfriend and I are close though, but we don't push the limit of being inappropriate.

~ ςђєєtคђ♥


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"xXCheetahXx" wrote:

What do you think? 

 


I personally believe having a boyfriend/girlfriend is alright as long as it doesn't lead into other things that aren't appropriate for their age. I think that for one to actually "date", you should at least be able to drive to your own place of date. Having your parents there to chaperone/supervise you and your date..? What kind of date is that?


 


​Discuss.
\


i agree. though i think 10 and 11 is to young to date. the earliest dating age should be 12 to 13 at least.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 14

"shae508" wrote:



"xXCheetahXx" wrote:


What do you think? 



 





I personally believe having a boyfriend/girlfriend is alright as long as it doesn't lead into other things that aren't appropriate for their age. I think that for one to actually "date", you should at least be able to drive to your own place of date. Having your parents there to chaperone/supervise you and your date..? What kind of date is that?



 





​Discuss.

\


i agree. though i think 10 and 11 is to young to date. the earliest dating age should be 12 to 13 at least.

I agree with you. I'm 13. u_n
Last year in my Intermediate school, 10 year olds were dating, holding hands, and going way overboard for their age. 

~ ςђєєtคђ♥


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I think you should be around 14 or 15 at least, but ultimately not until you're done with school should it get serious. Education comes first. Enjoy childhood while it lasts.

Banner


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-KellinQuinnsAngel-" wrote:

I think you should be around 14 or 15 at least, but ultimately not until you're done with school should it get serious. Education comes first. Enjoy childhood while it lasts.

Some of what she just said made sense and I agree but then I think that you should decide you know. I mean I date and you should see my age. All I'm SAYING
Miley out

Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ok. I agree but to find the love of your life you have to start looking at an early age right. I mean age difference put aside. You look for someone you trust who likes you for who you are.
DON'T EVER go on a dating website alright. It will only set you up with people who are nothing like your new Mr. or Mrs. to you.
Miley out

Auto tots goes/



Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity