Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should it be a law that kids under 10 can NOT have an iPhone or Phone in general

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar
I heard this question and said no cuz their are some kids who go to magnet stools and u must wake up at 5:00am for tht and then if they are a only child  who can they contact if something bad happens even tho it's a 10 in a million chance for tht but still

~ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏏeᏌᎿᎥfᏌᏝ :ᏜnᎠ ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏔEᎡᎥᎠ
Jus chillin
kitty kat

Should it be a law that kids under 10 can NOT have an iPhone or Phone in general

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
No, not at all.  Parents have the right to give their kid a phone to contact them, or to play with as long as they do it legally.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Rhapsodic
Rhapsodic
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

No, not at all.  Parents have the right to give their kid a phone to contact them, or to play with as long as they do it legally.  

This ^^

Posted By:
-ImagineDragons
-ImagineDragons
StarStarStarStar
what no omg

powerpuff girls!!
whatever

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rhapsodic" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

This ^^

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
No it should not be the law. If the kid is some how by him/her self then it would be useful for them to have a phone. Plus most 10 year old kids go to school and a lot of people know how school is these days. so it would make sense for them to have a phone just in case something goes wrong.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
StarStarStarStarStar
Nope

(( Status : Iggy is mine...))

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
maybe.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

maybe.

)=<

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
Parents and kids choice.

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

This may be Awkward...

latest videos