Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

One direction...

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
Is One Direction actually a good band? 

i hate them because, they dont communicate with their fans like Justin Bieber or a lot of other singers do, and then a lot of their fans are so rude, im not saying all of their fans are, but if you look pretty much everywhere they threaten people for hating on 1D, well they hate on everyone else's favourite bands and singers, and then ive seen a few directioners say eww to people who have cancer Big Frown,some directioners need to take a chill pill Big Frown 

what is your opinion on One Direction, remember everyone is intitled to their OWN opinion so no fighting....

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

One direction...

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that a couple of their songs are ok but I don't know them as a band so I'm not gonna judge.

/// ♡ ///

fob siggy

One direction...

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
They're not that good.
Some people only like them because of that song that comes on everywhere "That's what makes you beautiful" and that they're British.
They're just another boy band to fangirl over.

One direction...

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I am not the fan but I does like one song.  Buns Im not the fan of JB either and its just me taste in music . 

1D can not be responsible for the actions/ behaviours of there fans and Im sure they doesnt want them saying mean things about people eg with cancer.

I respects everyones right to like whatever music they like and its the personal tastes smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

One direction...

Posted By:
-Motivated-
-Motivated-
StarStarStar
    I used to be a hardcore directioner, and I have seen the things you mentioned on social networking sites where they send death threats (The fans, I mean. Aha.) to the hate accounts. Even though those accounts were brutally hilarious.
   I also heard that One Direction rates their fans at signings and meet and greets. They've never rated anyone higher then a 5.

One direction...

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

I am not the fan but I does like one song.  Buns Im not the fan of JB either and its just me taste in music . 

1D can not be responsible for the actions/ behaviours of there fans and Im sure they doesnt want them saying mean things about people eg with cancer.

I respects everyones right to like whatever music they like and its the personal tastes smile 
i do agree with you..but after how some of the users in chat acted and after some of the posts i saw on other site i do not like them anymore and then harry said "_ beliebers" or something like that  Annoyed..but this is my opinion and everyone is intitled to their own, i understand that..

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

One direction...

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not a fan of them... They're not the greatest, but they're not the worst either...

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

One direction...

Posted By:
Tawni13
Tawni13
StarStarStarStar
I don't love 1D but they r a good group they all have amazing voices but my favorites r Zayn and Louis

music and football are all i have left

One direction...

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

i do agree with you..but after how some of the users in chat acted and after some of the posts i saw on other site i do not like them anymore and then harry said "_ beliebers" or something like that  Annoyed..but this is my opinion and everyone is intitled to their own, i understand that..

"brunostar" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

hmm thats just some users in the chat and i doesnt think all 1D fans is like that at all Tongue Out  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

One direction...

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
one direction fangirls are worse then justin beiber fangirls, they are literally monsters.

anyways i dont like them much, some of there songs are ok but i wouldnt be caught listening to them.
(also they rate girls lol)

H3H3H3H3 >:]

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Z's

Z's