×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Can somebody please tell me whats wrong with being gay...

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I don't see what's wrong with it...... I can't find whats wrong with...I think it's perfectly ok....and how did being gay ever come to be wrong in the first place 


I Support Equal Rights


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Turtle52" wrote:

I don't see what's wrong with it...... I can't find whats wrong with...I think it's perfectly ok....and how did being gay ever come to be wrong in the first place 


There is an infinity amount of LGBT questions in the debate and religion section. >.> 

But, here's an answer. I personally don't have much about it. I mean, I don't hate them. In fact, I support them. However, my friend doesn't support them at all. She does not hate them, by no means. She's a Christian, (quite a serious one) and she showed me a passage in the Bible about how homosexuality is wrong. If people are religious, then they do not support them. 

 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef


"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:






"Turtle52" wrote:




I don't see what's wrong with it...... I can't find whats wrong with...I think it's perfectly ok....and how did being gay ever come to be wrong in the first place 


There is an infinity amount of LGBT questions in the debate and religion section. >.> 

But, here's an answer. I personally don't have much about it. I mean, I don't hate them. In fact, I support them. However, my friend doesn't support them at all. She does not hate them, by no means. She's a Christian, (quite a serious one) and she showed me a passage in the Bible about how homosexuality is wrong. If people are religious, then they do not support them. 

 

noooo
no no n on oo o o
just because a person is religious doesnt mean they dont support gays. there are plenty of christians who support gays, and of course there are christians who are gay! 
also, the bible is not the most reliable resource. there are many other things it says is wrong (such as divorce, adultery, disrespecting your parents and more), and they arent illegal. the law does not follow the bible.


Posted over 4 years ago
Its because its in the bible saying its wrong to be gay and that it should only be men and women to be together but personally, I think people need to get over it. Im really tired of seeing posts about how being gay is wrong. I'm completely supportive of gay people, bi's, and lez's. So, I honestly don't know why we should care. People these days act like its a freaking disease or something and its really annoying. If you don't like gay's then don't say anything about it. It's that simple.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Goodbye KW! Love you all!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8272

 gay? you mean being a human being

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"screamsicle" wrote:





"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:









"Turtle52" wrote:






I don't see what's wrong with it...... I can't find whats wrong with...I think it's perfectly ok....and how did being gay ever come to be wrong in the first place 


There is an infinity amount of LGBT questions in the debate and religion section. >.> 

But, here's an answer. I personally don't have much about it. I mean, I don't hate them. In fact, I support them. However, my friend doesn't support them at all. She does not hate them, by no means. She's a Christian, (quite a serious one) and she showed me a passage in the Bible about how homosexuality is wrong. If people are religious, then they do not support them. 

 

noooo
no no n on oo o o
just because a person is religious doesnt mean they dont support gays. there are plenty of christians who support gays, and of course there are christians who are gay! 
also, the bible is not the most reliable resource. there are many other things it says is wrong (such as divorce, adultery, disrespecting your parents and more), and they arent illegal. the law does not follow the bible.




nooonooonooo
noooo

I never said all Christians don't support gays. I'm a Christian myself, and, as you can see, I do support gays. I don't agree with what the bible says. For example, abortions. When it's for no reason, because you just "don't want it" sometimes, I don't agree with that. However, if you're extremely young, and you were raped, then I agree with that situation. 

Also, for Adultery, you listed it as if it were a good thing. Isn't Adultrey when you cheat on your spouse? I'm not sure, so correct me if I'm wrong. Cheatnig is never right. 

The bible specifically said (well, depending if it's old or new) if you are gay, you should "be stoned." I don't agree with that, because in later on, the bible said, "Love your neighbor." 
Anyways, I'm just giving an example on how one of the reasons why people don't support gays is because their religious. Whether they are Christians, Jewish, Catholics, etc. I never said all Christians don't support them. I hate generalising, and that would make me a hypocrite if I did that.  


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:



"screamsicle" wrote:








"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:












"Turtle52" wrote:








I don't see what's wrong with it...... I can't find whats wrong with...I think it's perfectly ok....and how did being gay ever come to be wrong in the first place 


There is an infinity amount of LGBT questions in the debate and religion section. >.> 

But, here's an answer. I personally don't have much about it. I mean, I don't hate them. In fact, I support them. However, my friend doesn't support them at all. She does not hate them, by no means. She's a Christian, (quite a serious one) and she showed me a passage in the Bible about how homosexuality is wrong. If people are religious, then they do not support them. 

 

noooo
no no n on oo o o
just because a person is religious doesnt mean they dont support gays. there are plenty of christians who support gays, and of course there are christians who are gay! 
also, the bible is not the most reliable resource. there are many other things it says is wrong (such as divorce, adultery, disrespecting your parents and more), and they arent illegal. the law does not follow the bible.




nooonooonooo
noooo

I never said all Christians don't support gays. I'm a Christian myself, and, as you can see, I do support gays. I don't agree with what the bible says. For example, abortions. When it's for no reason, because you just "don't want it" sometimes, I don't agree with that. However, if you're extremely young, and you were raped, then I agree with that situation. 

Also, for Adultery, you listed it as if it were a good thing. Isn't Adultrey when you cheat on your spouse? I'm not sure, so correct me if I'm wrong. Cheatnig is never right. 

The bible specifically said (well, depending if it's old or new) if you are gay, you should "be stoned." I don't agree with that, because in later on, the bible said, "Love your neighbor." 
Anyways, I'm just giving an example on how one of the reasons why people don't support gays is because their religious. Whether they are Christians, Jewish, Catholics, etc. I never said all Christians don't support them. I hate generalising, and that would make me a hypocrite if I did that.  

sorry but you literally said  "If people are religious, then they do not support them" im not tryin to pick a fight but i was just goin by what you said
also, no, cheating on your spouse isnt right, and i never said it was. i said it wasnt illegal.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"screamsicle" wrote:



"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:






"screamsicle" wrote:











"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:















"Turtle52" wrote:










I don't see what's wrong with it...... I can't find whats wrong with...I think it's perfectly ok....and how did being gay ever come to be wrong in the first place 


There is an infinity amount of LGBT questions in the debate and religion section. >.> 

But, here's an answer. I personally don't have much about it. I mean, I don't hate them. In fact, I support them. However, my friend doesn't support them at all. She does not hate them, by no means. She's a Christian, (quite a serious one) and she showed me a passage in the Bible about how homosexuality is wrong. If people are religious, then they do not support them. 

 

noooo
no no n on oo o o
just because a person is religious doesnt mean they dont support gays. there are plenty of christians who support gays, and of course there are christians who are gay! 
also, the bible is not the most reliable resource. there are many other things it says is wrong (such as divorce, adultery, disrespecting your parents and more), and they arent illegal. the law does not follow the bible.




nooonooonooo
noooo

I never said all Christians don't support gays. I'm a Christian myself, and, as you can see, I do support gays. I don't agree with what the bible says. For example, abortions. When it's for no reason, because you just "don't want it" sometimes, I don't agree with that. However, if you're extremely young, and you were raped, then I agree with that situation. 

Also, for Adultery, you listed it as if it were a good thing. Isn't Adultrey when you cheat on your spouse? I'm not sure, so correct me if I'm wrong. Cheatnig is never right. 

The bible specifically said (well, depending if it's old or new) if you are gay, you should "be stoned." I don't agree with that, because in later on, the bible said, "Love your neighbor." 
Anyways, I'm just giving an example on how one of the reasons why people don't support gays is because their religious. Whether they are Christians, Jewish, Catholics, etc. I never said all Christians don't support them. I hate generalising, and that would make me a hypocrite if I did that.  

sorry but you literally said  "If people are religious, then they do not support them" im not tryin to pick a fight but i was just goin by what you said
also, no, cheating on your spouse isnt right, and i never said it was. i said it wasnt illegal.


Well, then, allow me to correct my sentence. 
If some people are religious.

Oh, and about picking the fight thing, it's not picking a fight. It's called debating. Which is why it's in this section. smile  


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
ah mkay. thanks for understandin. night


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
theres nothing wrong with it ppl love who they love wut if they don't want 2 explore the other gender they want wuts familiar 2 them so wut would u wnt ppl 2 think there is something wrong with u if u were gay NOPE!!!!!!! didn't think so so ####

|-/ only some will understand


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Mermaid_Author14
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by Abbergrl
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by fandom-in-reverse
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by 346popss
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by Phantom_Queen
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by BlackWolfee
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
abortion is murder in Politics and Current Events posted by coolderp11
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by coolderp11
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Mermaid_Author14
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by ValenciaRose
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by Abbergrl
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by BabyMiracle83
Abbergrl's Birthday Thingyyyy~ in Poetry & Stories posted by AnnaOfExquizurd