Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Can somebody please tell me whats wrong with being gay...

Posted By:
Turtle52
Turtle52
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't see what's wrong with it...... I can't find whats wrong with...I think it's perfectly ok....and how did being gay ever come to be wrong in the first place 

Posted By:
SevvenMeerKat
SevvenMeerKat
StarStarStar

"Turtle52" wrote:

I don't see what's wrong with it...... I can't find whats wrong with...I think it's perfectly ok....and how did being gay ever come to be wrong in the first place 

There is an infinity amount of LGBT questions in the debate and religion section. >.> 

But, here's an answer. I personally don't have much about it. I mean, I don't hate them. In fact, I support them. However, my friend doesn't support them at all. She does not hate them, by no means. She's a Christian, (quite a serious one) and she showed me a passage in the Bible about how homosexuality is wrong. If people are religious, then they do not support them. 

Posted By:
screamsicle
screamsicle
StarStarStarStar

"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:

"Turtle52" wrote:

There is an infinity amount of LGBT questions in the debate and religion section. >.> 

But, here's an answer. I personally don't have much about it. I mean, I don't hate them. In fact, I support them. However, my friend doesn't support them at all. She does not hate them, by no means. She's a Christian, (quite a serious one) and she showed me a passage in the Bible about how homosexuality is wrong. If people are religious, then they do not support them. 

noooo
no no n on oo o o
just because a person is religious doesnt mean they dont support gays. there are plenty of christians who support gays, and of course there are christians who are gay! 
also, the bible is not the most reliable resource. there are many other things it says is wrong (such as divorce, adultery, disrespecting your parents and more), and they arent illegal. the law does not follow the bible.

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
Its because its in the bible saying its wrong to be gay and that it should only be men and women to be together but personally, I think people need to get over it. Im really tired of seeing posts about how being gay is wrong. I'm completely supportive of gay people, bi's, and lez's. So, I honestly don't know why we should care. People these days act like its a freaking disease or something and its really annoying. If you don't like gay's then don't say anything about it. It's that simple.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
 gay? you mean being a human being

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
SevvenMeerKat
SevvenMeerKat
StarStarStar

"screamsicle" wrote:

"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:

"Turtle52" wrote:

noooo
no no n on oo o o
just because a person is religious doesnt mean they dont support gays. there are plenty of christians who support gays, and of course there are christians who are gay! 
also, the bible is not the most reliable resource. there are many other things it says is wrong (such as divorce, adultery, disrespecting your parents and more), and they arent illegal. the law does not follow the bible.

nooonooonooo
noooo

I never said all Christians don't support gays. I'm a Christian myself, and, as you can see, I do support gays. I don't agree with what the bible says. For example, abortions. When it's for no reason, because you just "don't want it" sometimes, I don't agree with that. However, if you're extremely young, and you were raped, then I agree with that situation. 

Also, for Adultery, you listed it as if it were a good thing. Isn't Adultrey when you cheat on your spouse? I'm not sure, so correct me if I'm wrong. Cheatnig is never right. 

The bible specifically said (well, depending if it's old or new) if you are gay, you should "be stoned." I don't agree with that, because in later on, the bible said, "Love your neighbor." 
Anyways, I'm just giving an example on how one of the reasons why people don't support gays is because their religious. Whether they are Christians, Jewish, Catholics, etc. I never said all Christians don't support them. I hate generalising, and that would make me a hypocrite if I did that.  

Posted By:
screamsicle
screamsicle
StarStarStarStar

"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:

"screamsicle" wrote:

"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:

"Turtle52" wrote:

noooo
no no n on oo o o

nooonooonooo
noooo

I never said all Christians don't support gays. I'm a Christian myself, and, as you can see, I do support gays. I don't agree with what the bible says. For example, abortions. When it's for no reason, because you just "don't want it" sometimes, I don't agree with that. However, if you're extremely young, and you were raped, then I agree with that situation. 

Also, for Adultery, you listed it as if it were a good thing. Isn't Adultrey when you cheat on your spouse? I'm not sure, so correct me if I'm wrong. Cheatnig is never right. 

The bible specifically said (well, depending if it's old or new) if you are gay, you should "be stoned." I don't agree with that, because in later on, the bible said, "Love your neighbor." 
Anyways, I'm just giving an example on how one of the reasons why people don't support gays is because their religious. Whether they are Christians, Jewish, Catholics, etc. I never said all Christians don't support them. I hate generalising, and that would make me a hypocrite if I did that.  

sorry but you literally said  "If people are religious, then they do not support them" im not tryin to pick a fight but i was just goin by what you said
also, no, cheating on your spouse isnt right, and i never said it was. i said it wasnt illegal.

Posted By:
SevvenMeerKat
SevvenMeerKat
StarStarStar

"screamsicle" wrote:

"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:

"screamsicle" wrote:

"SevvenMeerKat" wrote:

"Turtle52" wrote:

noooo
no no n on oo o o

nooonooonooo
noooo

sorry but you literally said  "If people are religious, then they do not support them" im not tryin to pick a fight but i was just goin by what you said
also, no, cheating on your spouse isnt right, and i never said it was. i said it wasnt illegal.

Well, then, allow me to correct my sentence. 
If some people are religious.

Oh, and about picking the fight thing, it's not picking a fight. It's called debating. Which is why it's in this section. smile  

Posted By:
screamsicle
screamsicle
StarStarStarStar
ah mkay. thanks for understandin. night

Posted By:
Tawni13
Tawni13
StarStarStarStar
theres nothing wrong with it ppl love who they love wut if they don't want 2 explore the other gender they want wuts familiar 2 them so wut would u wnt ppl 2 think there is something wrong with u if u were gay NOPE!!!!!!! didn't think so so ####

music and football are all i have left

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

whats your fav subject?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos