Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is this child abuse?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
is screaming at a baby for grabbing or doing something that they don't know what they're doing or didnt mean to considered as child abuse?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Is this child abuse?

Posted By:
Prophey
Prophey
StarStarStarStarStar
no its discipline as long as you physically not harm them 

Prophet Averette State Alchemist Codename:The Ultimate Alchemist

Is this child abuse?

Posted By:
GoofyGooberROCK Lock
GoofyGooberROCK
StarStarStarStar
I guess you could say it's abuse of power, but I don't think it's child abuse as long as no harm is done.

i think i was a junior mod once you know

BYE EVERYONE. Big Grin

Is this child abuse?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I think it's on that fine line between
but either way screaming at a baby is not healthy, nor nice, nor anything
Yeah if a parent is going to scream at babies they need some therapy and parenting classes 

Name

Signature

Is this child abuse?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I think it's on that fine line between

but either way screaming at a baby is not healthy, nor nice, nor anything

Yeah if a parent is going to scream at babies they need some therapy and parenting classes 

bring me the horizon ♥

Is this child abuse?

Posted By:
sweetpeadoodaa
sweetpeadoodaa
StarStarStarStar
That is just letting the baby know it is bad. It is not child abuse unless it physcially or emotionally harmed the baby

I don't really know what to put here

Is this child abuse?

Posted By:
alexpanda77
alexpanda77
Star
hi

Is this child abuse?

Posted By:
HunterHayesLover97
HunterHayesLover97
StarStarStarStar

"LemonyFrezh" wrote:

Hey there smile

No, it's not child abuse. Punching, kicking, slapping etc are considered as child abuse- basically, anythin' which physically harms them. httpsFrustrated/www.childwelfare.gov

Best wishes x

Actually, it is not only if you physically harm them. There is also neglect as well. I would also say screaming at a baby can be misleading to other people if they hear it they may think you are abusing your child and I don't suggest screaming at a baby, but as long as it's not physical or neglect it isn't legally child abuse. If someone is screaming at a baby, it may be good to invest in some kind of anger management or parenting class or possibly something to help relieve stress because especially with babies, things can get really stressful and it's good for a babies parent to find a healthy way to relieve stress, as well as try to find a way to tell a child not to do something. 

----------HunterHayesLover97----------

Is this child abuse?

Posted By:
-The-Oppisite-Of-U-
-The-Oppisite-Of-U-
Star
Child abuse isn't when you hit a child its when you hit a child just because like throwing things at them or just treating them like they don't love them. You can get a butt whooping without it being child abuse or smacked in the mouth. If you're a bad Kidd like me then of course see I'm mixed so no racism I swear! See white people and some blacks think that putting a child in time out or grounding them will change the no most blacks and some whites think its ok to whoop a child when he or she disobey them witch works so there really is a right and wrong like apple and oranges so you can't really say hitting a child is all child abuse

If You're Reading This You're BEAUTIFUL!
B
E
A
U
T
I
F
U
L
~
P
E
O
P
L
E
!!

Is this child abuse?

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
No. 
But I've never seen parents scream at babies anyway. Children and teenagers who can talk back, but not babies. 

sig

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Petition for Israel

Petition for Israel

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

how can i tell my parents that i cut

Favorite tv shows. ?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

latest videos