Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you prefer private messaging than normal messaging? Or just normal messaging?

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I prefer normal messaging. c: What about you?

Do you prefer private messaging than normal messaging? Or just normal messaging?

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
Normal. Pm is annoying.

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"ParadiseHeart" wrote:

Normal. Pm is annoying.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
Private messages or PM.

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't mind Private Messaging but I prefer chatting using the comments instead

My siggy is full of Prussia lol ;3

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStar
For just talking i like normal comments but if its something i dont want my other friends to see I use private messages

I am Alyssa

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't mind a pm for something important or private or a close friend, but its just easier to comment if you want a normal conversation.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
I like normal messaging. I only use private if my friends wants to talk about something that they dont want anyone else to see

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Posted By:
-hipstxr
-hipstxr
StarStarStar
just normal messaging. unless, you need to really tell me something private. it annoys me when people say hey or whats up, etc..... on my private inbox. whats so private about that?

lol

lol
lol

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
I like both. 
Comments are useful for just normal chatter, while private messaging is useful for when you have to talk to someone about something private. 

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts