Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Classic Debate #2- Ali vs. Tyson

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar
   My second CD is another heated fun subject,If Iron Mike Tyson and Muhammad The Greatest Ali were both in their prime and fought,who would win and why?

I will open with my side- Ali.

Muhammad Ali has a better chin than Tyson (demonstrated in several fights like Foreman) and Tyson always gasses out after the 3rd or 4th round,whereas Ali could last over 12,Tyson was strong,but Ali was quick and smart,Tyson came to fight by koing you,Ali came to outbox,outsmart,outclass,and humiliate you. I want to keep the openings short to leave room for in-depth debating after opening.   

So,Tyson guys,your turn.

The Marine

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Isn't Tyson a chicken nugget brand? lawl o.o

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

Isn't Tyson a chicken nugget brand? lawl o.o

If that's the Tyson that's being referred to here, then Tyson wins hands down.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Ali. He was arrogant. And as my signature says, arrogance has to be earned. Ali has done more than earn every word that he says about himself. He has the mentality, intelligence, and stamina that Tyson never had. "Flo like a butterfly, sting lika bee"

FOOL! My Legend Dates Back to The 11th of 2000!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Slap The Keyboard :p

I want new friends

latest videos