Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-Gwen42-- Lock
-Gwen42--
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, not only if they want to check up on something, but parents want to hear from their child to make sure everything is okay.

Chase Elliott at Watkins Glen

Twilight
TUTOR on the "tutoring!!!!" thread!!!

(If you need help with homework comment on the "Tutoring" thread.

Posted By:
kmajumdar
kmajumdar
StarStarStar
They should be allowed to use phones.
But on the other hand, the school should also have strict internet monitoring system in wi-fi and the students should be guided to use the wi-fi connection of the school instead of ordinary network connection to access the internet at school.

Signature (First Name)

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

Should be allowed as long its not being misused. Which very often is misused! I'd like to keep my phone close to me any time of the day as I have fears that something might happen and I feel the need to talk to my parents and specific friends once in every few hours as they feel the need to know how I'm doing and whether I'm safe where ever I am! (My parents and my friends are very over protective!}

I agree

Maybe at lunch or break but not during lessons as it isn't fair to people (like me) that don't have glamorous IPhone 6 golds just lying in their blazer pocket.

valencia 101
Pink 

Posted By:
Happypizza
Happypizza
StarStarStar
well we're allowed to bring our phones aat school and use them during free time in my schooll but we never listen to that we use it all day long lol so obviously i'll say kids should be allowed to have their phones at school

Posted By:
anna9grace7 Lock
anna9grace7
StarStarStar
nope, I think they shouldn't because phones  have internet on them, kidz have a tendency to pull up innapropriate things on their phones , they can show and laugh to their friends they just never know who might be a tattletale and tell, the teacher knows, she/ he  tells ur parents ur parents take ur phones away, on the other hand , yea they should because phones can be helpful and why not have social time with friends so, yes they should but no, BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

EMMA LYN GRACE {to all my kw friends!~~~luv ya!}

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I does think students should be allowed have the phones in school but not use them during class time.

[reasons]

1. Safety

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
TOTALLY 

I wish my school would do that, but they forbid it.

Only like after school I'm allowed

Posted By:
Delancey
Delancey
StarStarStarStarStar
No, I don't think so. Usually, in every-school teachers put a telephone to contact your family if you're in problem. School is the place where we can study, not a place to check your phone! (: Each and every students have their at-least one friend, no matter what. You can talk to them if you feel bore. I don't agree with allowing phone in school.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Names From A-Z

Over Intellectual Kids Chat

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

Would You Rather?! -moved

Should animals really be used for scientif...

2016 Presidential race

latest videos