Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should women have higher societal roles?

Posted By:
AngelAlisha Lock
AngelAlisha
StarStarStar

Of course they should

Women are just as good as men, gender doesn't matter, we should all be equals! If you still have the belief that women are weaker etc try to educate yourself, you're sticking with an old belief in a new world. Explain why we're weaker? We can do anything a man can do. The fact that people still believe women are weak is disgusting, grow up.

Alisha Angel smile

Posted By:
genius@23
genius@23
StarStarStarStarStar
Obviously

Astha

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, why not? Discrimination of any sort is wrong and something I simply just can't understand. Being a female I have a ambition to be a lawyer, and I aim for the top. Why not others too? What's wrong in it? 

If you aim any post on forums towards me, do share it with me, I don't really bother checking my news feed so I may never know you said anything.

Posted By:
HeartbreakSaltshake
HeartbreakSaltshake
Star
Women are weaker than men at most things. It's not an uneducated statement, it's a fact.

I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven." -The Who

What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?
-Matthew 16:26

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeartbreakSaltshake" wrote:

Women are weaker than men at most things. It's not an uneducated statement, it's a fact.

Not technically! Everyone has their fears and weakness. All you need to do is overcome them. If MOST women are weak then they need to pull up their socks and become stronger! Being a woman don't underestimate yourself.
Being physically strong is not what counts. You need a brain too. So why can't a woman have a higher societal role? And there is a proverb that says 'Behind every successful man there is a woman!'. Are the men who should be applauded for or the women behind them? We can do so much in the backstage so why not on the stage in the front row? Do we have to hide ourselves because some people think we are weaker than men in most things?

If you aim any post on forums towards me, do share it with me, I don't really bother checking my news feed so I may never know you said anything.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone should get treated equally and Im against any discriminations at all. 

This is me opinion ^^

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar
I agree with my Pastor's wise words "I don't believe in womens rights,I believe in equal rights for all" the fact is,men gentically tend to have higher and more advanced physical attributes and strengths,while women genetically tend to have higher and more advanced mental attributes and strengths. Regardless God created us all equal and Jesus died for everyone,no race,nor gender,nor nationality is better than the other,women should have equal rights as men, which seems to be the case in America already unless I'm wrong.

The Marine

Posted By:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz
StarStarStarStar

"AngelAlisha" wrote:

Of course they should

Women are just as good as men, gender doesn't matter, we should all be equals! If you still have the belief that women are weaker etc try to educate yourself, you're sticking with an old belief in a new world. Explain why we're weaker? We can do anything a man can do. The fact that people still believe women are weak is disgusting, grow up.

i go wid her!! she is absolutely correct!

You can find love through her songs

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"AngelAlisha" wrote:

Of course they should

Fact,Men average 30% physically stronger than women,Fact,Men tend to have better vision and depth perception than women,Fact,Men tend to be taller than women,Fact,Men tend to have more "courage" than women. Its not disgusting or uneducated,its proven fact. That being said women do tend to have better memory,and better hearing etc. But you cant ignore the proof ma'am.

The Marine

Posted By:
I'm Here Once Again
I'm Here Once Again
StarStarStarStar

"ps3master" wrote:

"AngelAlisha" wrote:

Of course they should

Fact,Men average 30% physically stronger than women,Fact,Men tend to have better vision and depth perception than women,Fact,Men tend to be taller than women,Fact,Men tend to have more "courage" than women. Its not disgusting or uneducated,its proven fact. That being said women do tend to have better memory,and better hearing etc. But you cant ignore the proof ma'am.

IMO, facts like these (if they are actual facts, anyway) should not have anything to do w/ a man or woman's societal roles. For example, let's look at an animal. An elephant has one of the most remarkable memories on Earth, but does that mean it is the most remarkable animal as a whole?
I'm sure most people's views on gender are subtly if not FULL-BLOWN based on stereotypes. I'm sure the Bible has stirred up some misconceptions of gender roles as well.
Ah, I forgo
t where I was going w/ this.. It doesn't help that I have to copy/paste every time I wish to use a "t". My apologies.

ANYWAY!!! Yes, I feel 
that women should have higher societal roles than they do now, seeing as media, etc. think of them mostly as objects of pleasure (if you know what i mean), men often have higher incomes even if they are doing the exacsame job, there aren't very many female govt. officials, yada yada yada, but no, I do nothink their societal roles should be higher than that of men.  they should be equal.

edit: Not saying that women are the only people treated badly. Of course, men are often treated badly too. For example, would a male #### victim even be considered in front of a judge? Probably not.
You also have to consider other genders too, (non-binary, trans, agender, #####, etc), not just cishet males and cishet females. All have societal advantages/disadvantages, but I think most people can agree that cishet males have to worry the least. 

One.. two.. thr-

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos