Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Posted By:
AngelAlisha Lock
AngelAlisha
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 34

Not every crime...

 

But for crimes like first-degree murder, I think it should. I don't want a convicted murderer back on the streets, ready to kill again. I wouldn't feel safe and neither would anyone else. 


Alisha Angel smile


Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Posted By:
RIVIROCKS
RIVIROCKS
Member since:
October, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7
I think that in many cases like murder, identity theft, kidnapping penalty should be death...

Loves The Suite Life Shows


Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4807

No.
I only feel murder, kidnapping and #### should be under the death penalty.


Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289
none of you should ever make laws 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4807
It wasn't in the job field I was looking for anyway Cool


Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

It wasn't in the job field I was looking for anyway Cool
thats good, because if anyone on this site made laws it would just be terrible (o: 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
Member since:
May, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8166
No, for all crimes. But for crimes like murder (things which are highly unacceptable in society) the penalty should be so strict that you'd think a 100 time before committing such a offence! In such cases, yes death SHOULD be the penalty. 
For the safety of other people in the society!

Under construction. Arrgh.


Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4807

"NachozRule" wrote:



"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:


It wasn't in the job field I was looking for anyway Cool
thats good, because if anyone on this site made laws it would just be terrible (o: 

It actually would o_o


Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

No, for all crimes. But for crimes like murder (things which are highly unacceptable in society) the penalty should be so strict that you'd think a 100 time before committing such a offence! In such cases, yes death SHOULD be the penalty. 

For the safety of other people in the society!
a death penalty is just as bad as the murderer 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
Member since:
May, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8166

"NachozRule" wrote:



"blakbutterfly" wrote:


No, for all crimes. But for crimes like murder (things which are highly unacceptable in society) the penalty should be so strict that you'd think a 100 time before committing such a offence! In such cases, yes death SHOULD be the penalty. 


For the safety of other people in the society!
a death penalty is just as bad as the murderer 


Might be, but if its imposed then murder rate would dramatically fall, wouldn't it?  Benefit of one or the whole society is more important? 

Under construction. Arrgh.


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fit Guy Says Hi

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

latest videos