Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

No, for all crimes. But for crimes like murder (things which are highly unacceptable in society) the penalty should be so strict that you'd think a 100 time before committing such a offence! In such cases, yes death SHOULD be the penalty. 

For the safety of other people in the society!
a death penalty is just as bad as the murderer 

Might be, but if its imposed then murder rate would dramatically fall, wouldn't it?  Benefit of one or the whole society is more important? 
the death penalty is inhumane if your charging it for just a murder, and no, it wouldnt help. 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

No, for all crimes. But for crimes like murder (things which are highly unacceptable in society) the penalty should be so strict that you'd think a 100 time before committing such a offence! In such cases, yes death SHOULD be the penalty. 

Might be, but if its imposed then murder rate would dramatically fall, wouldn't it?  Benefit of one or the whole society is more important? 
the death penalty is inhumane if your charging it for just a murder, and no, it wouldnt help. 

Its not inhuman that they killed someone? They killed someone. But they have the right to live? Enjoy their life while the other just got deprived from his right?

If you aim any post on forums towards me, do share it with me, I don't really bother checking my news feed so I may never know you said anything.

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

Its not inhuman that they killed someone? They killed someone. But they have the right to live? Enjoy their life while the other just got deprived from his right?

How exactly is spending the remaining years of your life in prison after committing murder conducive to happiness?

Edit: Added in some words I forgot, lol 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

How exactly is spending the remaining years of your life after committing murder conducive to happiness?

You'd kill someone for some reason, right? Because they are a somehow becoming a difficulty so to get what you want you'd kill. Getting what you want wouldn't that be living a happy life? What if it was the type of person who'd commit such a crime and never look back, Never regret? Just simply continue with what they are doing? You call that being fair? 

If you aim any post on forums towards me, do share it with me, I don't really bother checking my news feed so I may never know you said anything.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
It depends on the crime. I hold the firm belief that blatantly taking a life means that you disregard the right to live, even for yourself. And after that it depends on the person. Radical terrorists are ready to die for what they kill for, they aren't ready to be spend the rest of their life in solitary confinement. But the death penalty should only be reserved for the upmost offences against humanity.

FOOL! My Legend Dates Back to The 11th of 2000!!

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

How exactly is spending the remaining years of your life after committing murder conducive to happiness?

You'd kill someone for some reason, right? Because they are a somehow becoming a difficulty so to get what you want you'd kill. Getting what you want wouldn't that be living a happy life? What if it was the type of person who'd commit such a crime and never look back, Never regret? Just simply continue with what they are doing? You call that being fair? 
I hate these painless injections,we need that good ole Electric Chair, I guarantee you if u give murderers a penalty to fear like that crime will drop significantly, they aren't afraid of a painless injection,or of life in prison with three square meals,tv,warm beds,and no taxes.

The Marine

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar

"ps3master" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"blakbutterfly" wrote:

I hate these painless injections,we need that good ole Electric Chair, I guarantee you if u give murderers a penalty to fear like that crime will drop significantly, they aren't afraid of a painless injection,or of life in prison with three square meals,tv,warm beds,and no taxes.

Finally someone who agree! 

Posted By:
InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP
StarStarStarStar
I say no because even though someone did something bad or wrong, they shouldn't be put to death because of it. Also I think that death is the wrong way to handle a situation like that.

x)

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Certainly not for all crimes. Littering is a crime, but the death penalty would be far beyond an unreasonable punishment. Personally, I don't think the death penalty solves anything. 

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
No, only if its something very high risk, and they know it will happen again 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

The impossible quiz

where did u find kidzworld

Slap The Keyboard :p

inspiring words from bruno

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos