Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"blakbutterfly" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"blakbutterfly" wrote:




No, for all crimes. But for crimes like murder (things which are highly unacceptable in society) the penalty should be so strict that you'd think a 100 time before committing such a offence! In such cases, yes death SHOULD be the penalty. 



For the safety of other people in the society!
a death penalty is just as bad as the murderer 


Might be, but if its imposed then murder rate would dramatically fall, wouldn't it?  Benefit of one or the whole society is more important? 
the death penalty is inhumane if your charging it for just a murder, and no, it wouldnt help. 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
Member since:
May, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8750

"NachozRule" wrote:



"blakbutterfly" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"blakbutterfly" wrote:






No, for all crimes. But for crimes like murder (things which are highly unacceptable in society) the penalty should be so strict that you'd think a 100 time before committing such a offence! In such cases, yes death SHOULD be the penalty. 




For the safety of other people in the society!
a death penalty is just as bad as the murderer 


Might be, but if its imposed then murder rate would dramatically fall, wouldn't it?  Benefit of one or the whole society is more important? 
the death penalty is inhumane if your charging it for just a murder, and no, it wouldnt help. 

Its not inhuman that they killed someone? They killed someone. But they have the right to live? Enjoy their life while the other just got deprived from his right?




Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 849


"blakbutterfly" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"blakbutterfly" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"blakbutterfly" wrote:










No, for all crimes. But for crimes like murder (things which are highly unacceptable in society) the penalty should be so strict that you'd think a 100 time before committing such a offence! In such cases, yes death SHOULD be the penalty. 






For the safety of other people in the society!
a death penalty is just as bad as the murderer 


Might be, but if its imposed then murder rate would dramatically fall, wouldn't it?  Benefit of one or the whole society is more important? 
the death penalty is inhumane if your charging it for just a murder, and no, it wouldnt help. 

Its not inhuman that they killed someone? They killed someone. But they have the right to live? Enjoy their life while the other just got deprived from his right?


How exactly is spending the remaining years of your life in prison after committing murder conducive to happiness?

Edit: Added in some words I forgot, lol 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
Member since:
May, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8750

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:



"blakbutterfly" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"blakbutterfly" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"blakbutterfly" wrote:










No, for all crimes. But for crimes like murder (things which are highly unacceptable in society) the penalty should be so strict that you'd think a 100 time before committing such a offence! In such cases, yes death SHOULD be the penalty. 






For the safety of other people in the society!
a death penalty is just as bad as the murderer 


Might be, but if its imposed then murder rate would dramatically fall, wouldn't it?  Benefit of one or the whole society is more important? 
the death penalty is inhumane if your charging it for just a murder, and no, it wouldnt help. 

Its not inhuman that they killed someone? They killed someone. But they have the right to live? Enjoy their life while the other just got deprived from his right?


How exactly is spending the remaining years of your life after committing murder conducive to happiness?

You'd kill someone for some reason, right? Because they are a somehow becoming a difficulty so to get what you want you'd kill. Getting what you want wouldn't that be living a happy life? What if it was the type of person who'd commit such a crime and never look back, Never regret? Just simply continue with what they are doing? You call that being fair? 




Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9182
It depends on the crime. I hold the firm belief that blatantly taking a life means that you disregard the right to live, even for yourself. And after that it depends on the person. Radical terrorists are ready to die for what they kill for, they aren't ready to be spend the rest of their life in solitary confinement. But the death penalty should only be reserved for the upmost offences against humanity.

Once you've accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you -


Posted By:
ps3master Lock
ps3master
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 936

"blakbutterfly" wrote:



"TearsInTheRain" wrote:






"blakbutterfly" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"blakbutterfly" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"blakbutterfly" wrote:












No, for all crimes. But for crimes like murder (things which are highly unacceptable in society) the penalty should be so strict that you'd think a 100 time before committing such a offence! In such cases, yes death SHOULD be the penalty. 







For the safety of other people in the society!
a death penalty is just as bad as the murderer 


Might be, but if its imposed then murder rate would dramatically fall, wouldn't it?  Benefit of one or the whole society is more important? 
the death penalty is inhumane if your charging it for just a murder, and no, it wouldnt help. 

Its not inhuman that they killed someone? They killed someone. But they have the right to live? Enjoy their life while the other just got deprived from his right?


How exactly is spending the remaining years of your life after committing murder conducive to happiness?

You'd kill someone for some reason, right? Because they are a somehow becoming a difficulty so to get what you want you'd kill. Getting what you want wouldn't that be living a happy life? What if it was the type of person who'd commit such a crime and never look back, Never regret? Just simply continue with what they are doing? You call that being fair? 
I hate these painless injections,we need that good ole Electric Chair, I guarantee you if u give murderers a penalty to fear like that crime will drop significantly, they aren't afraid of a painless injection,or of life in prison with three square meals,tv,warm beds,and no taxes.

The Marine


Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
Member since:
May, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8750

"ps3master" wrote:



"blakbutterfly" wrote:






"TearsInTheRain" wrote:









"blakbutterfly" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"blakbutterfly" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"blakbutterfly" wrote:














No, for all crimes. But for crimes like murder (things which are highly unacceptable in society) the penalty should be so strict that you'd think a 100 time before committing such a offence! In such cases, yes death SHOULD be the penalty. 








For the safety of other people in the society!
a death penalty is just as bad as the murderer 


Might be, but if its imposed then murder rate would dramatically fall, wouldn't it?  Benefit of one or the whole society is more important? 
the death penalty is inhumane if your charging it for just a murder, and no, it wouldnt help. 

Its not inhuman that they killed someone? They killed someone. But they have the right to live? Enjoy their life while the other just got deprived from his right?


How exactly is spending the remaining years of your life after committing murder conducive to happiness?

You'd kill someone for some reason, right? Because they are a somehow becoming a difficulty so to get what you want you'd kill. Getting what you want wouldn't that be living a happy life? What if it was the type of person who'd commit such a crime and never look back, Never regret? Just simply continue with what they are doing? You call that being fair? 
I hate these painless injections,we need that good ole Electric Chair, I guarantee you if u give murderers a penalty to fear like that crime will drop significantly, they aren't afraid of a painless injection,or of life in prison with three square meals,tv,warm beds,and no taxes.


Finally someone who agree! 




Posted By:
InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 181
I say no because even though someone did something bad or wrong, they shouldn't be put to death because of it. Also I think that death is the wrong way to handle a situation like that.

x)


Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 998
Certainly not for all crimes. Littering is a crime, but the death penalty would be far beyond an unreasonable punishment. Personally, I don't think the death penalty solves anything. 

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13319
No, only if its something very high risk, and they know it will happen again 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


play online games

latest forum posts

Names From A-Z

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

What're you watching (2015)

Cricket WC 2015

latest videos