Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Should the death penalty be for every crime?

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"sweetpeadoodaa" wrote:

I don't think that it would be good for a murderer to be out on the streets again but prisons are really good at keeping their criminals and usually if you have commited murder than you are in prison for your entire life.
Prisons give 3 square meals,television, warm beds,and no taxes. Prison isn't punishment. Its paradise.

LOL, Timmy please, losing your freedom and being locked up with people who have committed crimes is far from paradise

Edited to add substance
"Timmy" has a point, you know.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"AlphaT" wrote:

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"sweetpeadoodaa" wrote:

I don't think that it would be good for a murderer to be out on the streets again but prisons are really good at keeping their criminals and usually if you have commited murder than you are in prison for your entire life.
Prisons give 3 square meals,television, warm beds,and no taxes. Prison isn't punishment. Its paradise.

LOL, Timmy please, losing your freedom and being locked up with people who have committed crimes is far from paradise

Edited to add substance

until he got to the "Prison isn't punishment" part.  

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

"sweetpeadoodaa" wrote:

Edited to add substance

until he got to the "Prison isn't punishment" part.  
  Even there, it depends on the person. If on the inside the big bad thug who doesn't back down from a fight is really a family loving responsible person on the inside, then it works. But some people prefer jail then the real world. Memphis is full of people like that, there's this guy down at the Memphis jail who forged his own records to make the judge rule more time. But prisons should be much more harsh.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
I don't think death is necessary unless the person won't stop at all even when locked away forever.
I think they should be locked away, not killed. Just locked away for good, no chances of coming out.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I just don't see why people should pay their taxes for murderers to sit in prison and get three hots, a cot, an education, and a job. With forensics, it can be proven that the person is 100& guilty of murder.
So they should just be given the death penalty since they have no respect for their fellow humans.
And also, most, if not all, the day or night before the criminals that are put to death usually get to see their family, have a meal of their choice, and other things. What about the people that they murdered?
The victims never got any of that!

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Yes, you are right sorta but still. Think of the criminals family, friends, love ones and all that. They got feelings too. They would be extremely sad and stuff. I don't care if the person killed over 100 people, his family still matters. That's why I say they should be locked in prison for life, and no chance of getting out. I'm not saying they deserve mercy, I'm just saying that one decision could effect other people too

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
yes, death should be the automatic penalty for all crimes, especially thoughtcrime and jaywalking. 

I'm kidding of course. On a more serious note, I think we should work towards eliminating the death penalty and prisons, or at least changing the prison system. Our current prison system doesn't work, it provides a 'network' for criminals to associate, it doesn't discourage repeat offenses, and to people living in old ghettos and projects, a new prison might not sound so bad. 

I personally think we should replace the majority of prison sentences with community service sentences along with probation/house arrest. Rob a store, steal a car, sell an illicit substance, or 'lightly' assault someone? You now have hundreds to thousands of hours of community service (time would obviously depend on the severity of the crime), and an ankle tracker. 8 hours a day you will now service the community which you hurt from by doing the cheap labor jobs nobody else wants to do for near minimum wage. I think this would discourage repeat offenses, without the moral dilemmas associated with robbing someone of their liberty, personal freedoms, or even right to live. It would also increase the quality of life for criminals, and non-criminals alike. This isn't to say that prison shouldn't be an option for more serious crimes like murder, or more severe cases of assault, but I think we should use prisons a lot less, and that they should be reserved almost exclusively for violent criminals. We have way too many people that are in prison, that could be living semi-normal lives while trying to get back on track to being a productive member of society. 

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Hell ya, Im talking bout the killing crimes. Cuz they think its funny to go around killing people who aint done nonthin.

EFFECTS OF DZANTO:
No Price.
No Pain.
No Shame

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

yes, death should be the automatic penalty for all crimes, especially thoughtcrime and jaywalking. 

I'm kidding of course. On a more serious note, I think we should work towards eliminating the death penalty and prisons, or at least changing the prison system. Our current prison system doesn't work, it provides a 'network' for criminals to associate, it doesn't discourage repeat offenses, and to people living in old ghettos and projects, a new prison might not sound so bad. 

I personally think we should replace the majority of prison sentences with community service sentences along with probation/house arrest. Rob a store, steal a car, sell an illicit substance, or 'lightly' assault someone? You now have hundreds to thousands of hours of community service (time would obviously depend on the severity of the crime), and an ankle tracker. 8 hours a day you will now service the community which you hurt from by doing the cheap labor jobs nobody else wants to do for near minimum wage. I think this would discourage repeat offenses, without the moral dilemmas associated with robbing someone of their liberty, personal freedoms, or even right to live. It would also increase the quality of life for criminals, and non-criminals alike. This isn't to say that prison shouldn't be an option for more serious crimes like murder, or more severe cases of assault, but I think we should use prisons a lot less, and that they should be reserved almost exclusively for violent criminals. We have way too many people that are in prison, that could be living semi-normal lives while trying to get back on track to being a productive member of society. 

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

That's true. I never actually thought of it like that.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"DZANTO" wrote:

Hell ya, Im talking bout the killing crimes. Cuz they think its funny to go around killing people who aint done nonthin.

yeah, let's kill people to show how it's wrong to kill people!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
What Time Is It Where You L... in Say Anything posted by rainbowpoptart
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
Roleplay Anyone? in General Roleplays posted by GirLovesPiggy
Do you believe grades defin... in Say Anything posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Do You Blush Easily? in Say Anything posted by PerksBeingABookworm
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by gpc78
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
The person below me in Forum Games posted by MayaPapaya03
Camp Camp! [RP, Open] in General Roleplays posted by SecretBlogger
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91