Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you judge people by their religion?

Posted By:
brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent
StarStarStarStar
I too have been in the situation. To bring peace and humanity its necessary to judge people by their nature and not their religion.

NR.♥
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON..
if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for life!
"-Life seems like an never ending story-"!!!!!
//You are always known by the acompany you keep, so be aware of the acompany you keep//---/
Lets rock the world^_^WinkTongue OutBig Grin

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar
To put it simply, no. No. It's wrong, stupid, mean and rude. Everyone is themselves and most of the time it's based on their parent's religion. So don't judge. It's totally immoral. Inhumane! Gosh, people are such haters.

He shouldn't be your friend if he judges, either. You too good for anyone who judges. We all are.  Love 

Signatures are overrated anyway.

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
No, I don't. Just because you follow different traditions and eat different food, does that mean we can't be friends? It's all a part of diversity.

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
xatia
xatia
StarStarStarStar
Nope.

Posted By:
Krissy-Kreme
Krissy-Kreme
StarStar
As for me, I don't judge people by their religion. Though I would find it hard for me, personally, to be in a relationship with someone who did not believe in some sort of higher power.

Posted By:
xatia
xatia
StarStarStarStar

"Krissy-Kreme" wrote:

As for me, I don't judge people by their religion. Though I would find it hard for me, personally, to be in a relationship with someone who did not believe in some sort of higher power.

Why?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Alphabet Game-moved

What was the last thing you ate?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

The Alphabet Game-moved

I am pretty new

latest videos