x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
Posted By:
500watts
500watts
Member since:
February, 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 18
StarStar

I'm new as a member, but I had been on this site as a guest for a few years now... Back then, there was a forum post every ten seconds, or so it seemed. What happened to this site? I know a lot of the old users had their accounts retired because of age, but surely there is still no reason for a lack of activity... anyone have a backstory, or possibly a solution?



Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1914
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think it's "falling apart". But, yes, it's different now. A lot of users have left and the site itself has been updated. I don't think there's anything to do about it.


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February, 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"500watts" wrote:


I'm new as a member, but I had been on this site as a guest for a few years now... Back then, there was a forum post every ten seconds, or so it seemed. What happened to this site? I know a lot of the old users had their accounts retired because of age, but surely there is still no reason for a lack of activity... anyone have a backstory, or possibly a solution?



Its Saturday night and its 10.47 in the UK and its the afternoon in most of America and then Asia and India its already late there.

Some people is in comments or in the chat or just not online right now cos of the timezones and welcome back  xD



___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
500watts
500watts
Member since:
February, 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 18
StarStar
When you say that the users "left,"  are you referring to their accounts being retired or the users abandoning the site?

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1914
StarStarStarStarStar

"500watts" wrote:

When you say that the users "left,"  are you referring to their accounts being retired or the users abandoning the site?


Both, but you know, kids still join all the time. 


Posted By:
BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100
Member since:
January, 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 799
StarStarStarStar
I don't think it's falling apart 


beyonce
My puppies Coco Brownie and Sweetie

Brownie
Sweetie
CoCo


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3241
StarStarStarStarStar
not really.



Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February, 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"BarbieHailey100" wrote:

I don't think it's falling apart 
I agrees . KW has the quiet times sometimes cos of timezones 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13526
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"BarbieHailey100" wrote:

I don't think it's falling apart 
I agrees . KW has the quiet times sometimes cos of timezones 


Posted By:
DirectorGirl88
DirectorGirl88
Member since:
February, 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 57
StarStarStar
There's definitely less traffic, I was on another site the other day and mention kidzworld to my friend from real life on the chat, and she said "What the heck is kidzworld?", whereas about a year ago all my online friends had kidzworld.

DirectorGirl88
I'm leaving KW!


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

latest forum posts

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

Last one to say any name WINS !! :3

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

What is your favorite Pokemon?

girls r more intelligents than boys

girls r more intelligents than boys

yugioh

yugioh

Latest Videos

Play Online Games