x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
Posted By:
500watts
500watts
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 18
StarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

I'm new as a member, but I had been on this site as a guest for a few years now... Back then, there was a forum post every ten seconds, or so it seemed. What happened to this site? I know a lot of the old users had their accounts retired because of age, but surely there is still no reason for a lack of activity... anyone have a backstory, or possibly a solution?


Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1914
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
I don't think it's "falling apart". But, yes, it's different now. A lot of users have left and the site itself has been updated. I don't think there's anything to do about it.


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30556
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

"500watts" wrote:


I'm new as a member, but I had been on this site as a guest for a few years now... Back then, there was a forum post every ten seconds, or so it seemed. What happened to this site? I know a lot of the old users had their accounts retired because of age, but surely there is still no reason for a lack of activity... anyone have a backstory, or possibly a solution?



Its Saturday night and its 10.47 in the UK and its the afternoon in most of America and then Asia and India its already late there.

Some people is in comments or in the chat or just not online right now cos of the timezones and welcome back  xD


___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
500watts
500watts
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 18
StarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
When you say that the users "left,"  are you referring to their accounts being retired or the users abandoning the site?

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1914
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

"500watts" wrote:

When you say that the users "left,"  are you referring to their accounts being retired or the users abandoning the site?


Both, but you know, kids still join all the time. 


Posted By:
BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100
Member since:
January 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 799
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
I don't think it's falling apart 


beyonce
My puppies Coco Brownie and Sweetie

Brownie
Sweetie
CoCo


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3254
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
not really.


Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30556
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

"BarbieHailey100" wrote:

I don't think it's falling apart 
I agrees . KW has the quiet times sometimes cos of timezones 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13535
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"BarbieHailey100" wrote:

I don't think it's falling apart 
I agrees . KW has the quiet times sometimes cos of timezones 


Posted By:
DirectorGirl88
DirectorGirl88
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 57
StarStarStar
Posted about 2 years ago
There's definitely less traffic, I was on another site the other day and mention kidzworld to my friend from real life on the chat, and she said "What the heck is kidzworld?", whereas about a year ago all my online friends had kidzworld.

DirectorGirl88
I'm leaving KW!


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Latest Forum Posts

A word that starts with the letter S

A word that starts with the letter S

따자카지노✵┫『\LIKE444.com\』┣♥\아시안카지노따자카지노\♥┫

A word that starts with the letter S

Apples or Oranges?

A word that starts with the letter S

The yes and no game

3 things

The yes and no game

The yes and no game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games