Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

What are your thoughts on Abortion?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

I know people who have had to make the decision to abort or not...some did and some did not. Either way, they both say they did not want to do it. So its obviously not the mother being a terrible person for doing it. But here's my take on it. This fetus will grow into a human being, what right do we have to take away his/her life?

While I know you are really wise the main issue I have with this is the mother. It's the mother's ultimate choice. Some women really cannot go through with it. physically, mentally, emotionally, some cannot simply raise a child or afford everything.

I think while there is a possible human being and it's ALWAYS difficult to decide between one or the other... sometimes the mother cant just go through with it.

And while I simply put that, I guess what I'm saying is it's not OUR right. It's the MOTHER'S right.

Therefore no one else should have input on a mother's decision with her body.

First thank you. Wise wouldn't be a good word for it (wisdom =/= intelligence) but thanks.

It's not her body, though. Many say that a fetus is basically a parasite, so its a part of her. Well, parasites do not change into human life in a matter of weeks. I see a fetus as a separate part of the mother. Just because the baby cannot live without her, does not mean he is a part of her, and if he is not apart of her, it is not her right. I hope that last part spun this whole thing together.

And, if she cannot raise the child, then we have programs for those cases.

The signature is something that a man puts his very soul, his very essense into. It is essentially his calling card to the KW universe. Sadly, I must redo mine. 9/20/2014

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
It's awful. You are murdering someone if you get an abortion. Did you know that if a person shoots a pregnant woman and the baby dies but the mother lives, that person can be charged with murder, but if a woman aborts her baby she isn't charged with murder. How the heck does that make any sense? No baby deserves to die. If you don't want a child, be careful when you do "that" or put the child up for adoption. Do. Not. Kill. It.

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"alexiarina123" wrote:

abortion is against life , its like murdering a baby

Here is a test of this statement:

You are holding a fetus in one hand, and real live born baby in the other hand.

You have NO choice but to drop one of them.

And though you believe it's the same it's not. I'm pretty sure you'd drop the fetus to save the baby wouldn't you?

Therefore this is false.

Though I get what you're saying.

But it's the mother's choice.

Holding a fetus? I'm pretty sure the newborn has a greater chance of surviving, if in fact you could figure out how to "hold" a fetus...so the newborn. Sounds bad because I'm dropping a baby, right? Its a good tactic to argue with, I'll give it that. But come on, that solves nothing. What we would do in that situation does not dictate the importance. If a mother has to let go of one of her newborn twin sons to save her and one of them, was the one she saved automatically her favorite child? The test does not help the issue.

The signature is something that a man puts his very soul, his very essense into. It is essentially his calling card to the KW universe. Sadly, I must redo mine. 9/20/2014

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

I know people who have had to make the decision to abort or not...some did and some did not. Either way, they both say they did not want to do it. So its obviously not the mother being a terrible person for doing it. But here's my take on it. This fetus will grow into a human being, what right do we have to take away his/her life?

While I know you are really wise the main issue I have with this is the mother. It's the mother's ultimate choice. Some women really cannot go through with it. physically, mentally, emotionally, some cannot simply raise a child or afford everything.

I think while there is a possible human being and it's ALWAYS difficult to decide between one or the other... sometimes the mother cant just go through with it.

And while I simply put that, I guess what I'm saying is it's not OUR right. It's the MOTHER'S right.

Therefore no one else should have input on a mother's decision with her body.

First thank you. Wise wouldn't be a good word for it (wisdom =/= intelligence) but thanks.

It's not her body, though. Many say that a fetus is basically a parasite, so its a part of her. Well, parasites do not change into human life in a matter of weeks. I see a fetus as a separate part of the mother. Just because the baby cannot live without her, does not mean he is a part of her, and if he is not apart of her, it is not her right. I hope that last part spun this whole thing together.

And, if she cannot raise the child, then we have programs for those cases.

What about the cost of the pregnancy? It can be a lot of money.

and while taking away a life is wrong telling a woman that the baby she conceived, the baby she is CARRYING in her stomach cannot be aborted because someone decided it was inhumane?

It's not just about the baby. It's not the baby's rights you'd be ridding of, it's the mother's right as a mother to get rid of the baby that she made, maybe or maybe not willing.

The mental state of a mother during pregnancy is almost as important as the health of the mother.

The mother could have a breakdown, or a meltdown and do something stupid to kill the baby herself. It sounds terrible yet when it comes down to it, forcing a woman to go through with pregnancy is just as bad as a man taking advantage of a woman to conceive the baby.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos