Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Gender battle?

Posted By:
disney princess
disney princess
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you feel that gender discrimination is still there in 21st century? People say that the world is male-dominated. Is that true? In many areas, rules are still forced upon girls. I recently read an article about a village which prevents girls from using mobile phones. What should we do to stop this? Does gender discrimination still exist?
Share your opinions here!

♡Sarah♡

Love is playful ❤

LET IT GO
Let it Go

Mulan GIF
Be True to your Heart
Frozen GIF 5
Be happy today, and always remain so! ^.^

♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ♡ ღ ۵ ❦ ❧

Gender battle?

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Since it a known fact that women make less than their male counterparts in first world countries it be silly to say no. I'm not even going to get into how women are treated in other countries because it sickens me.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Gender battle?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Since it a known fact that women make less than their male counterparts in first world countries it be silly to say no. I'm not even going to get into how women are treated in other countries because it sickens me.

Gender battle?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
i agree with Allie (:

Gender battle?

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
It still exists. There is discrimination everywhere. Sometimes, it's more obvious, like the way women are treated in some third-world countries and sometimes different cultures and religions. They are also paid less e.t.c.
Sometimes it's less obvious. Both men and women are victims, not just women. Discrimination against men is less obvious because it's not as big and people never seem to focus on it but it happens too. Gender discrimination still exists and it's horrible.   Frustrated

Gender battle?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure there's discrimination in the 21st century. In many parts of the world, women still do not have rights. That's why there are a lot of, and even a need for more organizations advocating for women and youth. However on the flip side of that, I've also heard about cases where men have been discriminated against. In some cases feminism has gone too far, it seems. I think we're more likely to have less of the gender inequality issues when we stop trying to push women to be superior, but when we just ask for equality among everyone.

Name

Signature

Gender battle?

Posted By:
purple_nogzibu
purple_nogzibu
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

When we drive away in secret,
You'll be a volunteer,
So don't scream while we take you,
The world is quiet here

Gender battle?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Sure there's discrimination in the 21st century. In many parts of the world, women still do not have rights. That's why there are a lot of, and even a need for more organizations advocating for women and youth. However on the flip side of that, I've also heard about cases where men have been discriminated against. In some cases feminism has gone too far, it seems. I think we're more likely to have less of the gender inequality issues when we stop trying to push women to be superior, but when we just ask for equality among everyone.

Gender battle?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Gender battle?

Posted By:
gufht
gufht
StarStarStarStar
it exists. simple answer. lol

How to spell awesome

So inspiring :D

What would your reaction be if Justin beiber showed up at your door, but before he could say anything was shot by an arrow?

"Omg, its Justin beiber!" - 48%
" WAAAAAAAA" - 50%
"Heh." . closes door in face . - Me Big Grin

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

2000 POSTS FOURM

2000 POSTS FOURM

latest videos