Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is it fair?

Posted By:
DORK 4evr_1026841 Lock
DORK 4evr_1026841
StarStarStarStar
Is it fair that White People get called "Racist" because they Didn't vote for Obama and Black People Don't get called "Racist" even though they only voted for Obama because he is Black???

“To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."C.S.Lewis.

I believe you should hug everyone, whether u know them or not! Wink

Is it fair?

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar

"DORK 4evr" wrote:

Is it fair that White People get called "Racist" because they Didn't vote for Obama and Black People Don't get called "Racist" even though they only voted for Obama because he is Black???

Nope. My friend called me racist when I said I don't like Obama. I got really mad at her.

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

Is it fair?

Posted By:
Skittlez.Wants.You
Skittlez.Wants.You
StarStarStar
I hated Obama from the start, and not becasue hes black. I'm totally fine with that. He just sucks

Is it fair?

Posted By:
Sasuke.Hinata.Neji_1157968 Lock
Sasuke.Hinata.Neji_1157968
StarStarStarStar
No, Its Not Fair. I dont like Obama But NOT because he is black.

Is it fair?

Posted By:
Martian001_1255082 Lock
Martian001_1255082
StarStarStarStar

"Skittlez.Wants.You" wrote:

I hated Obama from the start, and not becasue hes black. I'm totally fine with that. He just sucks

I used to think that way about our PM putting us in war ... well, then I realized that if he didn't do what he did ... we'd be in bigger trouble. Bottom line: politicians don't fully express themselves ... it's hard to satisfy each individual being which is why they don't always get seen as "good people". Therefore, y'all need to ponder the reasons for their decisions and then pick sides. BTW: racism goes every way, it's just "black" people are the main targets because there was a strange thought put in everyone's head that "fair" people are better. I know this because I'm dark-skinned myself and get put down even by own family.

Martian001 since January 16, 2011! Smile Nose
P.S. Anyone want a cookie? ... Wink Nose

Is it fair?

Posted By:
gothic_angle_princess_1308310 Lock
gothic_angle_princess_1308310
StarStarStarStar

"DORK 4evr" wrote:

not at all. that is no where near fair! because they are just plain hypocrites! once this kid came up to me and said: "who did ya vote for???" me:" well i wanted mccain." him:"you must hate blacks then!" me: "why ya say that????" him:"because ya hate obama. ya racist!" me: "look who's talking! you only wanted him because he is black! you thought that he was gonna make all ya blacks feel better eh???? well in doing that ya ruined america! ya hypocrite!" then he turned around and walked away. people like that are very disgusting! they are dirty people. now i understand that not all obama people are like that so do not start ranting and raving! k! but some are. not pointing fingers (but i have this kid from school in mind) smile but yeah.

it seems eveyone remembers everything wrong that i do but seem to forget when i do something right.

Is it fair?

Posted By:
Martian001_1255082 Lock
Martian001_1255082
StarStarStarStar

"gothic_angle_princess" wrote:

"DORK 4evr" wrote:

not at all. that is no where near fair! because they are just plain hypocrites! once this kid came up to me and said: "who did ya vote for???" me:" well i wanted mccain." him:"you must hate blacks then!" me: "why ya say that????" him:"because ya hate obama. ya racist!" me: "look who's talking! you only wanted him because he is black! you thought that he was gonna make all ya blacks feel better eh???? well in doing that ya ruined america! ya hypocrite!" then he turned around and walked away. people like that are very disgusting! they are dirty people. now i understand that not all obama people are like that so do not start ranting and raving! k! but some are. not pointing fingers (but i have this kid from school in mind) smile but yeah.

I agree. I read TIME Canada, and I could tell they supported Obama over McCain simply because he was .. black. As well, with the rest of us Canadians ... then again, even I was more convinced with Obama. Still, most of us were brainwashed that if you didn't like Obama, you were racist. Awful that we still separate ourselves due to the colour of our skin ... Angry

Martian001 since January 16, 2011! Smile Nose
P.S. Anyone want a cookie? ... Wink Nose

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos