Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Nancy Drew or The Hardy Boys?

Posted By:
ForeverMan Lock
ForeverMan
StarStarStarStar
Which is the better mystery series? I say The Hardy Boys! Big Grin

Give me an onion shed, or...
Just gimme the stupid shed!

Posted By:
GirlUdontKnow_1340558 Lock
GirlUdontKnow_1340558
StarStarStarStar
ummm i luv both, i luv mysteries! and i read this one special book wen they were combined it was awesome! but i kinda like nancy drew a bit better lol

2 boyz were having a debate on laptops vs computerz and I wuz like"oh cool lets make this a three way debate. U guyz stick to laptopz and computerz and ill do cheese"They were staring at me 4 a long time but then they just nodded.So i wuz like "Yeah, i'd like to see you try to eat a laptop or computer" and that proves Im random all the time, lolz!

Posted By:
AJ 97
AJ 97
StarStarStarStar
I prefer Both of them, Did you people read the Ghost Stories? they are so Awesome! For the Ghost Stories, I prefer Hardy Boys, Because there are Real Ghosts there! Unlike Nancy Drew, Where There are F[a]ke Ghosts! LOL!!

People will scream, "Anuja Be With Me,Anuja Be With Me!!!!!"

Yeah! they WILL!!!!

Posted By:
AJ 97
AJ 97
StarStarStarStar
I prefer Both of them, Did you people read the Ghost Stories? they are so Awesome! For the Ghost Stories, I prefer Hardy Boys, Because there are Real Ghosts there! Unlike Nancy Drew, Where There are no real Ghosts! LOL!!

People will scream, "Anuja Be With Me,Anuja Be With Me!!!!!"

Yeah! they WILL!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Are you tired of hearing people saying tha...

Trololol

Trololol

Trololol

Trololol

latest videos