Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

If you had kids what would you name them?

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
Member since:
February, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8520

"radthefab99" wrote:

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

"radthefab99" wrote:

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

"radthefab99" wrote:

dimitri and betazar

You're really cruel. Probably Mark for a boy and Charlotte for a girl.

how am I cruel? I love thoose names because there from books I read.

Kids are mean, and tend to mock people with unusual names. Dimitri and Betazar are exceedingly unusual names.

yeah,but I don't want my kids to have commen names

well, that's certainly uncommon.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly


If you had kids what would you name them?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4735
I don't find Dimitri to be an unusual name. I quite like it. Betazar, on the other hand, is very unusual. Boys: Gerard Girls: Michelle I don't know what others at the moment.

Let this world explode. ♥


If you had kids what would you name them?

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7079

"George Weasley " wrote:

"George Weasley " wrote:

Ooh, ooh..... Charlotte, Eloise, Michelle or Siobhan for a girl; Klaus, Michael, Oliver, or Alastor for a boy. I like those names.
And if I had a girl and a boy (twins), definitely Charlotte and Oliver. Lottie and Ollie! I just think that would be cute.
Pwaha. I'm prepared for eight children.

the switch is now on OFF


If you had kids what would you name them?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4735
I like the name Shax. I don't think I'd name my child that though [x [There's a South African ninth grader at my school named Shax, so that's where I got the name.]

Let this world explode. ♥


If you had kids what would you name them?

Posted By:
djjason
djjason
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 118
boy:michael girl:rebecca

im the man oh yea im djjason


If you had kids what would you name them?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5585

"Untold.Story" wrote:

I like the name Shax. I don't think I'd name my child that though [x [There's a South African ninth grader at my school named Shax, so that's where I got the name.]
I'm best friends with a South African. But his name isn't Shax. xD Also, when you said about the kid called Shax, I imagined a small, ugly, pale blue guy with long, dark blue hair and can move really fast (Charmed FTW! xD)

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.


If you had kids what would you name them?

Posted By:
Untold.Story
Untold.Story
Member since:
February, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4735

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

I like the name Shax. I don't think I'd name my child that though [x [There's a South African ninth grader at my school named Shax, so that's where I got the name.]
I'm best friends with a South African. But his name isn't Shax. xD Also, when you said about the kid called Shax, I imagined a small, ugly, pale blue guy with long, dark blue hair and can move really fast (Charmed FTW! xD)
Lmao xD Yeah... Shax is nothing like that xD

Let this world explode. ♥


If you had kids what would you name them?

Posted By:
djjason
djjason
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 118

"djjason" wrote:

boy:michael girl:rebecca
and rebs for short

im the man oh yea im djjason


If you had kids what would you name them?

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5585

"Untold.Story" wrote:

"XxStephiePiexX" wrote:

"Untold.Story" wrote:

I like the name Shax. I don't think I'd name my child that though [x [There's a South African ninth grader at my school named Shax, so that's where I got the name.]
I'm best friends with a South African. But his name isn't Shax. xD Also, when you said about the kid called Shax, I imagined a small, ugly, pale blue guy with long, dark blue hair and can move really fast (Charmed FTW! xD)
Lmao xD Yeah... Shax is nothing like that xD
I guessed. But that's what I imagine every time I hear that name. Because Shax is the demon who kiIIs Prue in the third season of Charmed. xD

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.


If you had kids what would you name them?

Posted By:
just one of a kind
just one of a kind
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6291
girlDazedophie, or Faith, or Paris, or Harmony boy:Matthew, or Spencer, or Daniel, or Logan

crazy crazy CRAZY! ouch my finger got sewed into a piece of fabric!

if you wanna know my nicknames they are Purple BanAnna and JordAnna Sparks given by HugeBear (Huge)


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What new KW features has you noticed?

Type in the face you have on right now

Being bullied

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Names from A to Z

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

latest videos