Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think the world will end in 2012

Posted By:
mone2958
mone2958
StarStarStar
in the Bible it says that the Lord will come as a thief in the night...noone knows when God will return...so nooone knows when the world will end..Only God knows smile

~The best things in life are unseen~That is why we close our eyes when we *DREAM*~

Posted By:
lessley123
lessley123
Star
know one knows and think of it how do scientist today know all that stuff .like in egypt how do they know that thoughs wrightings ojn the walls of the pyramids werent just littelkids drawing cartoons or know one knows only god does he'll choose but god perpared us for death why would we just live 59, 60, 70,ect years and die because he wants his children to be with him

Posted By:
sydkne
sydkne
StarStar
FingersCrossed you whatched that movie that was call 2012 dident you? Annoyedamp; hmmmmmmmmmmm

earrings heart like crazy! Frown

Posted By:
BUZZ98
BUZZ98
StarStarStarStar
I don't think so. Because many times there have been rumors that the earth is gonna end but they have all been proved wrong as nothing happened actually. We should never be scared of these things which never come true. And I am sure we will all be safe and sound in 2012. Wink

rawrrrrrr

ddirectionerr

Posted By:
BossRob Lock
BossRob
StarStarStar
Now what type of question is that. Everybody should know that shyt is fake like are u serious....Nobody knows really wen the world is going to end.. and to remind you it was just a dumb stinky movie thats scarin everyone into thinkin that the world is really going to end...no1 knows really..and no1 will ever kno sooo whoever made that movie needs to quit being dumb...now this whole new problem started about the world ending...all this comotion

ILu Midahh!

Posted By:
Dancergal44
Dancergal44
Star
No..How do these people know when the end of the world is anyway??? And i think they didnt have to make a movie about it.. i think that wouldve just scared the heck out of people. (and im gunna watch 2012 the movie in 2013 and laugh my head off Wink)

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
No, I'm pretty sure if the world was ending in 2012, we'd have scientists all over the News, and newspapers explaining why it will end. But we don't, so I think we'll be okay in 2012.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
iluvbieber Lock
iluvbieber
StarStarStar
It won't end in 2012! The only reason they say that is because of the problems in the world. You know, global warming, yadayadah. For the world to end, a supreme being would have to end it him or herself. Thinking about Evolution, the timing of the ending of the world is inaccurate because earth is not the size of a ball. it would take a lot of procedures, more than until 2012 to end the world.

♥If you want me in your life, you'll find away to put me there♥

Posted By:
xoxNickyxox
xoxNickyxox
Star
Heck no!!! I HIGHLY dought that it will ANYTIME soon. The only reason it says that the world is going to end is becuase when they made the first calander they ran out of whatever they were writing it on and it just happened to be on that day. I bet that day will be more normal than ever acctually.

Posted By:
candybaby101
candybaby101
Star
i dont think the world will end there is no way to prove it will my mom told me that they said the world will in like 1999 1998 and that didnt happen did it don't belive those lyes they decied to tell everyone. thats all i have to say -- candybaby101 Hippie

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

it's a never ending story

Type your Username with your head

WHAT'S YR FAV FOOD???

latest videos