Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think the world will end in 2012

Posted By:
skylar444
skylar444
StarStarStarStarStar
Nope. For two reasons: 1. Using facts: I'm pretty sure that all, or at least most, of this is correct.... e.e Ethiopia, along with other places, have different calenders then ours. For example, Ethiopia's calendar is made up of 13 months instead of 12. I believe at the moment, they are in the year 2002? So when Scientists say that the world will end in 2012, which one do they mean? They are merely guessing, in my opinion. Their last guess? Yeah, that was 2010. We're halfway through 2010 right now, yet, we haven't exploded? AND, the Ethiopians, as mentioned above, are only in 2002. 2. Using Beliefs: The Bible (yes, I am a Christian) says that we will never know when the world will end until the time comes. Indifferent It doesn't say exactly that, but that's the basic translation.

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think the world will end in 2012. I mean come on. Just because the Mayan Calendar ends in 2012 it doesn't mean the world will end.

If you read this you lose the game.

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think the world will end in two-thousand and twelve. I mean come on. Just because the Mayan Calendar ends in two-thousand and twelve it doesn't mean the whole world will end.

If you read this you lose the game.

Posted By:
angiekate Lock
angiekate
StarStar
I don't think it will end on 2012. I mean many predictions have always gone wrong that I beleive it's highly unlikely. That is truely my reason. Angel

I try to dodge whatever life throws at me smile

Posted By:
StrawberryStarburst
StrawberryStarburst
StarStarStar
not unless the sun blows up which scientists say wont happen in billions of years. also in the bible of revelation god says no one knows the day nor the hour he will come and something might happen that year but it defiately wont end the world. there it is my opinion. O-P-I-N-I-O-N please do Not get offensive!

~Destini

Posted By:
laurenakatie
laurenakatie
StarStar
No it's a stupid thery people have because of the calender guys or whatever so no and if u think yes go and see a docter you may have mental problems.

-LIKE A G6 BABY!!!

Posted By:
-Hippie.
-Hippie.
Star
iT'S STUPID. . They just wanna scare(: God only knows. I agree with yu Strawberry.

Posted By:
hi110
hi110
Star
nOt rEaLLy tOO ThE aT The tImE I ThoUgTH iT wAS TURE [COLOR = LIME GREEN] smile

Posted By:
sadiestar Lock
sadiestar
StarStarStarStar
it will not end

Visit celeb OF THE MONTH to vote for ur celeb in the celeb board.
Jaykit

Posted By:
Longcat1
Longcat1
Star
You pathetic scums. The Mayans couldn't even predict the extinction of their own civilization.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Count to 500

Geography game-moved

Count to 500

Count to 500

Count to 500

Count to 500