Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
d4ni Lock
d4ni
StarStarStarStar

"Lollipop@03" wrote:

There is some things with being transgender. 1.)God had a plan for you to have a certain gender and you should not have changed his plan. 2.)it is wrong you should stay girl or boy.

If God has a plan for you to be a certain gender I'm sure, being God and all, he could have stopped you from changing yourself or whatnot. 

Posted By:
-tessa- _2331745 Lock
-tessa- _2331745
Star
God can't make your decisions for you, If that we would all be perfect

~Tess

Posted By:
MoMoLovesTacos
MoMoLovesTacos
Star
I totally agree with you. God had a plan for which gender He wanted you to be!! It makes me mad when ppl are like "Im bisexual, got a problem?" I'm like, YEAH. Disgusting ppl don't even deserve a girlfriend or boyfriend. I'M A GIRL AND I'M STAYING THAT WAY!!! XDDDDDDDD

~MoMo*Loves*Youuuu!

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"MoMoLovesTacos" wrote:

I totally agree with you. God had a plan for which gender He wanted you to be!! It makes me mad when ppl are like "Im bisexual, got a problem?" I'm like, YEAH. Disgusting ppl don't even deserve a girlfriend or boyfriend. I'M A GIRL AND I'M STAYING THAT WAY!!! XDDDDDDDD

That's incredibly offensive. 

Posted By:
d4ni Lock
d4ni
StarStarStarStar

"Lollipop@03" wrote:

"d4ni" wrote:

"Lollipop@03" wrote:

There is some things with being transgender. 1.)God had a plan for you to have a certain gender and you should not have changed his plan. 2.)it is wrong you should stay girl or boy.

If God has a plan for you to be a certain gender I'm sure, being God and all, he could have stopped you from changing yourself or whatnot. 
you should shut your face too and think of what you are saying dummy
I'll be sure and take that into consideration next time I post on a DEBATE forum, which has differing opinions and unnecessary people like you who seem to think they're always right.

Posted By:
LePrince
LePrince
StarStarStarStar

"Lollipop@03" wrote:

"d4ni" wrote:

"Lollipop@03" wrote:

you should shut your face too and think of what you are saying dummy
Saying somebody is a "dummy" doesn't help your cause. It's very rude, and everybody is allowed to have an opinion. Bashing some ones beliefs doesn't make you any smarter, stronger, or mature.

Whoever said I needed a signature? (。◕‿◕。)

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Interlude." wrote:

Well, I'm really glad I ran into this post! There's absolutely nothing wrong with being transgendered. I'm biologically a girl, but I think of myself as a guy. I haven't begun transitioning yet, and people still see me as a girl, but I hope to get rid of this identity soon. Being transgendered just means you were born in the wrong body and you're trying to be who you really are. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Posted By:
MoMoLovesTacos
MoMoLovesTacos
Star

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-Interlude." wrote:

Well, I'm really glad I ran into this post! There's absolutely nothing wrong with being transgendered. I'm biologically a girl, but I think of myself as a guy. I haven't begun transitioning yet, and people still see me as a girl, but I hope to get rid of this identity soon. Being transgendered just means you were born in the wrong body and you're trying to be who you really are. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I Couldn't disagree more!!! That is absolutely revolting.

~MoMo*Loves*Youuuu!

Posted By:
Cadena
Cadena
StarStarStarStar

"MoMoLovesTacos" wrote:

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"MoMoLovesTacos" wrote:

That's incredibly offensive. 
If you are bisexual or transgender-ed, than you are incredibly disgusting. 

I find people who are hómó-phobic to be disgusting.

Posted By:
sugarspice0317
sugarspice0317
StarStarStar
Nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It doesn't matter.

Life is short, make it worth living

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

latest videos