Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
d4ni Lock
d4ni
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 440

"Lollipop@03" wrote:

There is some things with being transgender. 1.)God had a plan for you to have a certain gender and you should not have changed his plan. 2.)it is wrong you should stay girl or boy.

If God has a plan for you to be a certain gender I'm sure, being God and all, he could have stopped you from changing yourself or whatnot. 


Posted By:
-tessa- _2331745 Lock
-tessa- _2331745
Member since:
December, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7
God can't make your decisions for you, If that we would all be perfect

~Tess


Posted By:
MoMoLovesTacos
MoMoLovesTacos
Member since:
September, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 8
I totally agree with you. God had a plan for which gender He wanted you to be!! It makes me mad when ppl are like "Im bisexual, got a problem?" I'm like, YEAH. Disgusting ppl don't even deserve a girlfriend or boyfriend. I'M A GIRL AND I'M STAYING THAT WAY!!! XDDDDDDDD

~MoMo*Loves*Youuuu!


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13920

"MoMoLovesTacos" wrote:

I totally agree with you. God had a plan for which gender He wanted you to be!! It makes me mad when ppl are like "Im bisexual, got a problem?" I'm like, YEAH. Disgusting ppl don't even deserve a girlfriend or boyfriend. I'M A GIRL AND I'M STAYING THAT WAY!!! XDDDDDDDD



That's incredibly offensive. 


Posted By:
d4ni Lock
d4ni
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 440

"Lollipop@03" wrote:

"d4ni" wrote:



"Lollipop@03" wrote:


There is some things with being transgender. 1.)God had a plan for you to have a certain gender and you should not have changed his plan. 2.)it is wrong you should stay girl or boy.

If God has a plan for you to be a certain gender I'm sure, being God and all, he could have stopped you from changing yourself or whatnot. 
you should shut your face too and think of what you are saying dummy
I'll be sure and take that into consideration next time I post on a DEBATE forum, which has differing opinions and unnecessary people like you who seem to think they're always right.


Posted By:
LePrince
LePrince
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 113

"Lollipop@03" wrote:



"d4ni" wrote:






"Lollipop@03" wrote:




There is some things with being transgender. 1.)God had a plan for you to have a certain gender and you should not have changed his plan. 2.)it is wrong you should stay girl or boy.

If God has a plan for you to be a certain gender I'm sure, being God and all, he could have stopped you from changing yourself or whatnot. 
you should shut your face too and think of what you are saying dummy
Saying somebody is a "dummy" doesn't help your cause. It's very rude, and everybody is allowed to have an opinion. Bashing some ones beliefs doesn't make you any smarter, stronger, or mature.

Whoever said I needed a signature? (。◕‿◕。)


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"-Interlude." wrote:

Well, I'm really glad I ran into this post! There's absolutely nothing wrong with being transgendered. I'm biologically a girl, but I think of myself as a guy. I haven't begun transitioning yet, and people still see me as a girl, but I hope to get rid of this identity soon. Being transgendered just means you were born in the wrong body and you're trying to be who you really are. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.


Posted By:
MoMoLovesTacos
MoMoLovesTacos
Member since:
September, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 8

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"-Interlude." wrote:


Well, I'm really glad I ran into this post! There's absolutely nothing wrong with being transgendered. I'm biologically a girl, but I think of myself as a guy. I haven't begun transitioning yet, and people still see me as a girl, but I hope to get rid of this identity soon. Being transgendered just means you were born in the wrong body and you're trying to be who you really are. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I Couldn't disagree more!!! That is absolutely revolting.

~MoMo*Loves*Youuuu!


Posted By:
Cadena
Cadena
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 380




"MoMoLovesTacos" wrote:









"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:












"MoMoLovesTacos" wrote:








I totally agree with you. God had a plan for which gender He wanted you to be!! It makes me mad when ppl are like "Im bisexual, got a problem?" I'm like, YEAH. Disgusting ppl don't even deserve a girlfriend or boyfriend. I'M A GIRL AND I'M STAYING THAT WAY!!! XDDDDDDDD



That's incredibly offensive. 
If you are bisexual or transgender-ed, than you are incredibly disgusting. 

I find people who are hómó-phobic to be disgusting.


Posted By:
sugarspice0317
sugarspice0317
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 94
Nothing. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It doesn't matter.

Life is short, make it worth living


play online games

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

who likes or dislikes ariana grande

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

What Time Is It Where You Live?

awnser the question the person above you asks

What Time Is It Where You Live?

latest videos