Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Interlude." wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

The only bad thing about being transgendered is the pain that people must feel that they aren't in the correct body. Worried Transgendered people deserve to be treated like everyone else.
Yeah, being in the deep of the dysphoria really sucks. I (and many others) have actually considered suicide before because of it. It makes me afraid to leave the house because of the way people look at me out in public. It's obvious that I'm a girl, but i wear all guy's clothes; really baggy ones, too, because I try to hide as much as possible.
Yeah, transgendered teens are much more likely to commit suicide because of the ignorance of people. Frown You'd think they'd be more sympathetic.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

I have nothing against them I couldn't be a transgender. Too big of secret to hide. xD
You wouldn't need to keep it a secret. smile It's unhealthy for people to repress who they actually are.
True. But what if you are in a relationship. You have to tell them one day, and some people aren't accepting like us.
It's definitely hard and I'm not saying anyone needs to tell everyone about their gender identity or sexuality, but it's healthy to have friends you can be open with.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Posted By:
-Interlude.
-Interlude.
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla: Once they're out in the open it shouldn't matter. But you do make a good point. mistwiec37: Yeah, it sucks, but it'll get loads better in the future. ^-^ Alexithymia: If I could train everyone in the world to be more accepting of LGBTQI people and just people that are different in general, I would without thinking twice.

Story badge
Matty/Danny. Call me either.

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Interlude." wrote:

Kayla: Once they're out in the open it shouldn't matter. But you do make a good point. mistwiec37: Yeah, it sucks, but it'll get loads better in the future. ^-^ Alexithymia: If I could train everyone in the world to be more accepting of LGBTQI people and just people that are different in general, I would without thinking twice.
Same Frown Does your school have a GSA or something similar to it?

Posted By:
-Interlude.
-Interlude.
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"-Interlude." wrote:

Nope. I live in a place with a small-town mentality, so the school system probably wouldn't allow it.

Story badge

Posted By:
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143
StarStarStarStarStar
There's nothing wrong with being a transgender. or being a lesbian , gay or bi for that matter. I think that people should just accept that fact and get on with their lives. LGBT's are just like everyday people.They shouldn't be attacked for their ways of life.If you don't agree with me then too bad for you

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Interlude." wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"-Interlude." wrote:

Nope. I live in a place with a small-town mentality, so the school system probably wouldn't allow it.
Ugh Disappointed I'd fight the school system. My school is very accepting; they invited a woman to speak, two years ago, that came from a traditional Jewish school and fought for her school to have a GSA. It was really inspiring.

Posted By:
-Interlude.
-Interlude.
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"-Interlude." wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"-Interlude." wrote:

Ugh Disappointed I'd fight the school system. My school is very accepting; they invited a woman to speak, two years ago, that came from a traditional Jewish school and fought for her school to have a GSA. It was really inspiring.
That's great. c:

Story badge

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Interlude." wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"-Interlude." wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"-Interlude." wrote:

That's great. c:
Yep, her name is Shulamit Izen, if you want to look her up. smile There is a documentary on her.

Posted By:
-Interlude.
-Interlude.
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"-Interlude." wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"-Interlude." wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"-Interlude." wrote:

That's great. c:
Yep, her name is Shulamit Izen, if you want to look her up. smile There is a documentary on her.
I think I will, thanks!

Story badge

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!