Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Canoli
Canoli
StarStarStar

"LoveKing" wrote:

das your opinion @Canoli
and all the other posts are other people's opinions, right? Let me clear something up though, I DO NOT HATE GAYS/TRANSGENDERS/LESBIANS or anything like that. I don't hate the people, I hate the fact that they feel that way. If Go d made you a girl, then you shouldn't feel like you have to change that. Most of the time it isn't the person's fault for feeling like ther want to be the opposite gender, but usually it's the parent's fault. Especially when there is no dad present. A life for a child without a father figure is almost unbearable. Another thing that might make people want to change genders is because of sexu al/physical/phycological abuse. Once again, it is not their fault, but it needs to be stopped. I do not believe it is ok to change your gender. Once again, if Go d made you a certain way, then He did it for your best interest. And he loves you. And I love you. =)

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
StarStarStarStarStar

"Canoli" wrote:

"LoveKing" wrote:

das your opinion @Canoli
and all the other posts are other people's opinions, right? Let me clear something up though, I DO NOT HATE GAYS/TRANSGENDERS/LESBIANS or anything like that. I don't hate the people, I hate the fact that they feel that way. If Go d made you a girl, then you shouldn't feel like you have to change that. Most of the time it isn't the person's fault for feeling like ther want to be the opposite gender, but usually it's the parent's fault. Especially when there is no dad present. A life for a child without a father figure is almost unbearable. Another thing that might make people want to change genders is because of sexu al/physical/phycological abuse. Once again, it is not their fault, but it needs to be stopped. I do not believe it is ok to change your gender. Once again, if Go d made you a certain way, then He did it for your best interest. And he loves you. And I love you. =)
God didn't choose our gender. 

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar

"Canoli" wrote:

"LoveKing" wrote:

das your opinion @Canoli
How is it the parents' fault? Tell me that.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"Canoli" wrote:

"LoveKing" wrote:

das your opinion @Canoli
God didn't make our gender. It's called evolution

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

"Canoli" wrote:

"LoveKing" wrote:

das your opinion @Canoli
God didn't make our gender. It's called evolution
Exactly.

Posted By:
essiEo
essiEo
StarStarStarStar
nothing wrong with it

Posted By:
Canoli
Canoli
StarStarStar
How is it the parents fault? When the dad is not present in a childs life, or a child is neglegted by either parent but especially in the case of the dad, the child doesn't learn the basic rules of being a "man" or "woman". She/he is taught by the public school systyem that homosexuality is just another way to live, which it isn't. It is someone's way of saying "Hey! I don't know who I am. Maybe this will help." Even when they don't recognize it. God doesn't choose our gender, its called evolution. Could you please explain to me your definition of Evolution? Are you talking about Darwin's theory? Or just the simple fact that all things change over time? We are probably never going to agree on this because I am a Creationist and you are... most likely and evolutionist? Reply explaining to me how you believe the world began and we will start there. I have to go to Wal Mart, but I will be back soon, if I don't reply right away.

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar

"Canoli" wrote:

How is it the parents fault? When the dad is not present in a childs life, or a child is neglegted by either parent but especially in the case of the dad, the child doesn't learn the basic rules of being a "man" or "woman". She/he is taught by the public school systyem that homosexuality is just another way to live, which it isn't. It is someone's way of saying "Hey! I don't know who I am. Maybe this will help." Even when they don't recognize it. God doesn't choose our gender, its called evolution. Could you please explain to me your definition of Evolution? Are you talking about Darwin's theory? Or just the simple fact that all things change over time? We are probably never going to agree on this because I am a Craetionist and you are... most likely and evolutionist? Reply explaining to me how you believe the world began and we will start there. I have to go to Wal Mart, but I will be back soon, if I don't reply right away.
People that are transgender are not influenced by the lack of having a mother or a father. When I was growing up, my dad was my only parent and I am not influenced what-so-ever. There are a few theories about why some people are transgender. Lacking a parent is not one of them.

Posted By:
Canoli
Canoli
StarStarStar
I've got to go but as soon as I get home I will reply. smile

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"Canoli" wrote:

How is it the parents fault? When the dad is not present in a childs life, or a child is neglegted by either parent but especially in the case of the dad, the child doesn't learn the basic rules of being a "man" or "woman". She/he is taught by the public school systyem that homosexuality is just another way to live, which it isn't. It is someone's way of saying "Hey! I don't know who I am. Maybe this will help." Even when they don't recognize it. God doesn't choose our gender, its called evolution. Could you please explain to me your definition of Evolution? Are you talking about Darwin's theory? Or just the simple fact that all things change over time? We are probably never going to agree on this because I am a Creationist and you are... most likely and evolutionist? Reply explaining to me how you believe the world began and we will start there. I have to go to Wal Mart, but I will be back soon, if I don't reply right away.
That first one, you cannot simply give that as your evidence, you have not met every transgender person therefore you don't fully know whether they've gone transgender due to the influence of having no mum or dad.  Basically who said that doesn't believe in God, so the topic of God here isn't going to be a great one.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

CHEERS TO A MATE

Which One Should I Pick?

latest videos