×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Should smoking be against the law?

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I think smoking should be against the law because it's very bad for your lungs. Also, what if a newborn child is born with their mother or father smoking? The baby's lungs could be affected by second-hand smoke. Same thing with people who don't smoke but have friends or family that do, they can be affected by second-hand smoking. What do you guys think?

Raymi | Age 15 ♥ Rusher Forever!

I love Big Time Rush ♥


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 424

"raymi100" wrote:

I think smoking should be against the law because it's very bad for your lungs. Also, what if a newborn child is born with their mother or father smoking? The baby's lungs could be affected by second-hand smoke. Same thing with people who don't smoke but have friends or family that do, they can be affected by second-hand smoking. What do you guys think?
Yes!! I definetly should!! I tried it once, I nearly DIED!! (I didn't really just say that cause i choked alot)

Sincerely Sincere,

She who must not be named Big Grin


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
It really should... Its bad for you and because of how educated kids are today hopefully the tobacco industry will fall anyway.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I disagree because some people have smoking as prescription but if its effecting another child's life then that's when children's aid comes in. And, everybody knows the pros and cons or smoking whether its marijuana a cigarette anything they know what it is and what it does so if that's what they choose to do that's their problem... either way if you ban smoking it may just make people secretly but cigarettes illegally so either way somethings selling. But otherwise I do see your point on the whole second hand child birth thing.

Pronounce it properly! Cara_ Sweetness
(k-air-ah-sweet-ness)

__________________________________
wow why does everyone wanna be famous. what happened to the little boy that wanted to be a fireman, what happened to the little girl that wanted to be a princess, this generation is messed.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Ya it should be. Many people have died from smoking, or they have cancer from it. Will it ever happen? Hopefully. Like mistwiec37 said, it will probably fall, because kids are now being educated about the dangers of abusing drugs.

Look in the mirror and fix yourself up. Wash away those tears Be strong honey Suck it up No one else can know Paint on your smile and walk away. You have to pretend your fine.

If it didn't matter you wouldn't be thinking about it.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy 2f448f46d95d5f9e435a7e65f0ed4d8f1bd4e0537d335baaa30428dc294fc57a
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 28

"mistwiec37" wrote:

It really should... Its bad for you and because of how educated kids are today hopefully the tobacco industry will fall anyway.
although it should, it will never happen. there are too many smokers out there who will turn into nasty people if they dont get their daily intake of nicotine. such measures have been tried, but each and every attemp has ended in disaster.

you suck.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 8

No, smoking should not be against the law. Regardless of health risks to the individual, I think that individuals should be left the choice and the freedom to smoke if they want to. I believe that any free nation shouldn't enforce restrictions as to what you can do with your own body. Making it illegal, to me, gets the government far too much into the personal lives of its citizens. Besides, making it illegal would hardly actually stop people from smoking, the same as outlawing any drug wont stop the demand for it or its consumption. Besides, the ugly truth is that taxes from cigarettes are very important for financing our government, and it would be tough to fill that void if the sale of cigarettes were to be made illegal.

Remember, kids:
Fundamental Theorem of Calculus


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I hate to say it but: TBSS... The next generations will have less and less smokers eventually the tobacco industry will fall if today's kids won't end it... less and less smokers will fall into the traps... brings me backto TBSS for them.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Monster Wang" wrote:

"mistwiec37" wrote:

It really should... Its bad for you and because of how educated kids are today hopefully the tobacco industry will fall anyway.
although it should, it will never happen. there are too many smokers out there who will turn into nasty people if they dont get their daily intake of nicotine. such measures have been tried, but each and every attemp has ended in disaster.
plus the government is making money of it and they wont give up that kind of money since their so popular. It is shown and average person that smokes on pack of say 10 a day spends about 10,000 dollars every 3 months saying if that cost about 20 bucks each pack.

Pronounce it properly! Cara_ Sweetness
(k-air-ah-sweet-ness)

__________________________________
wow why does everyone wanna be famous. what happened to the little boy that wanted to be a fireman, what happened to the little girl that wanted to be a princess, this generation is messed.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"cara_sweetness" wrote:

I disagree because some people have smoking as prescription but if its effecting another child's life then that's when children's aid comes in. And, everybody knows the pros and cons or smoking whether its marijuana a cigarette anything they know what it is and what it does so if that's what they choose to do that's their problem... either way if you ban smoking it may just make people secretly but cigarettes illegally so either way somethings selling. But otherwise I do see your point on the whole second hand child birth thing.
I thought as a prescription marijuana was used as a pill... Oh well. I learn something new every day.

Look in the mirror and fix yourself up. Wash away those tears Be strong honey Suck it up No one else can know Paint on your smile and walk away. You have to pretend your fine.

If it didn't matter you wouldn't be thinking about it.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by DYLSIm101
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by DYLSIm101
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by DYLSIm101
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by JO16
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by JO16
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by JO16
~~Rename the person above y... in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
How do you really really kn... in Boyfriend and Girlfriend Issues posted by KatelynSoma
~~Rename the person above y... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by Mylifesofar
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Slap The Keyboard! in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
Tropical Storm Harvey Predi... in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by DYLSIm101
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by DYLSIm101
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by DYLSIm101
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by fishmo27
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by rainbowpoptart
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by Abbergrl
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by smart892
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by DreamsAndDaisies