x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Whats wrong with blondies??

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12930
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

Guys, I was kidding xD I'm a ginger myself.
ginger..? what does that mean? i want food
Ginger means redhead.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12930
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"smileyfacethunder" wrote:

"Ben-Benington" wrote:

One of my BFFL's is a red head. Frown Plus try saying that after you meet my siblings. (And they're blondies!!!!!)
DUDE!! UR SIBLINGS MIGHT BE DUMB BUT OTHERS MIGHT NOT SO BE QUIET!
Don't use all caps; it hurts my ears ):

Posted By:
smileyfacethunder
smileyfacethunder
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 61
StarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago
XD

Get ready to meet the best girl in town...
Smileyfacethunder A.K.A Emily
Psshhh...
Gurl yooh think your all that...
But guess what hun,
There's a new NINJA in town
Wink Grin

life is just like a script to a play,
but the good news is;
you can choose what character you want to play.

Add me and comment on my page!!!!!!!!

Cya on the chat

Emily!


Posted By:
Ben-Benington Lock
Ben-Benington
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 48
StarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"smileyfacethunder" wrote:

"Ben-Benington" wrote:

One of my BFFL's is a red head. Frown Plus try saying that after you meet my siblings. (And they're blondies!!!!!)
DUDE!! UR SIBLINGS MIGHT BE DUMB BUT OTHERS MIGHT NOT SO BE QUIET!
No... I'm saying, blondies are only dumb if they're related to Moi!!!!!!! (So if you're a blondy don't worry, if you're not related to me... you're not dumb)!!!!!!!

Sasha Bennington

(If you don't believe me, Google it!)


Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9943
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

Guys, I was kidding xD I'm a ginger myself.
ginger..? what does that mean? i want food
Ginger means redhead.
oh... ok. im gonna eat my laptop now.

Read my profile...


Posted By:
smileyfacethunder
smileyfacethunder
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 61
StarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"Ben-Benington" wrote:

"smileyfacethunder" wrote:

"Ben-Benington" wrote:

One of my BFFL's is a red head. Frown Plus try saying that after you meet my siblings. (And they're blondies!!!!!)
DUDE!! UR SIBLINGS MIGHT BE DUMB BUT OTHERS MIGHT NOT SO BE QUIET!
No... I'm saying, blondies are only dumb if they're related to Moi!!!!!!! (So if you're a blondy don't worry, if you're not related to me... you're not dumb)!!!!!!!
K so your saying ur dumb

Get ready to meet the best girl in town...
Smileyfacethunder A.K.A Emily
Psshhh...
Gurl yooh think your all that...
But guess what hun,
There's a new NINJA in town
Wink Grin

life is just like a script to a play,
but the good news is;
you can choose what character you want to play.

Add me and comment on my page!!!!!!!!

Cya on the chat

Emily!


Posted By:
Adon Lock
Adon
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
StarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"smileyfacethunder" wrote:

Everybody says that blondes are dumb, but I don't think so! I hate when people always say "blondes are dumb." Its not true!! Maybe some can be dumb, but some others aren't. I hate how they make the shows with the dumb blonde. Example: Britney from Glee. Shes dumb, once she said "I don't know how to turn on a computer." Because someone made a glist about who is cool or not. So someone asked "did you make the glist." So anyways what do you think about blondes, dumb or not!! Well, Ill tell you this, I don't think so! smile
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS??? I think this is just a discrimination for us

Posted By:
Ben-Benington Lock
Ben-Benington
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 48
StarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"smileyfacethunder" wrote:

"Ben-Benington" wrote:

"smileyfacethunder" wrote:

"Ben-Benington" wrote:

One of my BFFL's is a red head. Frown Plus try saying that after you meet my siblings. (And they're blondies!!!!!)
DUDE!! UR SIBLINGS MIGHT BE DUMB BUT OTHERS MIGHT NOT SO BE QUIET!
No... I'm saying, blondies are only dumb if they're related to Moi!!!!!!! (So if you're a blondy don't worry, if you're not related to me... you're not dumb)!!!!!!!
K so your saying ur dumb
If you're related to me you're dumb... but I'm not dumb.(Even ask me what my worst mark in school is..................... B-)

Sasha Bennington

(If you don't believe me, Google it!)


Posted By:
iloveyouboo28_1841523 Lock
iloveyouboo28_1841523
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4
Star
Posted over 5 years ago
Ha wow...... if anyone is that* stereotypical to say all blondes are dumb, then you're just idiotic. Some may come off as, really are, or pretend to be because of the stupid reputation and stereotype everyone has given them. but if you judge someone's intelligence by the color of their hair, then somethings wrong with ya. Nuff said. Haha well I have blonde hair and get straight A's. K'byeeee (:

MaRrIsSa LoVeS yOu!


Posted By:
Ben-Benington Lock
Ben-Benington
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 48
StarStarStar
Posted over 5 years ago

"iloveyouboo28" wrote:

Ha wow...... if anyone is that* stereotypical to say all blondes are dumb, then you're just idiotic. Some may come off as, really are, or pretend to be because of the stupid reputation and stereotype everyone has given them. but if you judge someone's intelligence by the color of their hair, then somethings wrong with ya. Nuff said. Haha well I have blonde hair and get straight A's. K'byeeee (:
I agree...But my sibs are really dumb and they're blondies!!!!!!

Sasha Bennington

(If you don't believe me, Google it!)


Latest Forum Posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

POLL: Do you sleep with your socks on?

post a poem

Quotes from Books

The Banning Game

Replace people's usernames with Potato.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

How you feel using sticker

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games