Back left
Back right

Idiot. Moron. Stupid. Dumb. Pathetic. Ignorant.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I gotta go! Might be grounded from this point on but I don't know when the next time I'll be on. So bye y'all! And thanks Alex for EVERYTHING!

Cowgirls don't cry, they get even!


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
^.^ people only say things like this because they dont want to say anything worse. Sometimes people over react, i for one, dont really over react things like insults. yes they are a waste of time, but it is just one way people can describe their feelings without putting it in a harsh way! -Ramones- is a really good debater in my opinion, and people have no right to bring his name up in this topic. he is doing nothing wrong. i understand where he comes from, yet i have my own opinion. (sorry for bringing your name up even though i said no one has the right to do that. but you are a good debater and you do have good points!)

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 12692

"MtDew75" wrote:

*jumps in, gives outs hugs, and leaves after a quick point* Calling names draws away from the true point you are trying to make. But when someone repeatedly walks in circles to tell you how wrong you are it can be frustrating. Maybe that's when we should all just stop, step back, and see how we are handling it. Is there another way to say the same thing to make my point or should I just shake my head and ignore such a person?
That's what i been thinking. I tried to ignore one person once and they end up going around telling people that they powned me. That's not cool right there. The same happen with me and Ozi but we settle that already. But other people is just annoying and it makes debating less fun.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
.,. The smiley has a nose!

Read my profile...


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 12692

"musicfunlover1" wrote:

"MtDew75" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

Wow, I'm amazed at what a success this has been. Big Grin
I hope sticks!
? .,.
Sticky, ''Steven''


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kittenkat4446" wrote:

I gotta go! Might be grounded from this point on but I don't know when the next time I'll be on. So bye y'all! And thanks Alex for EVERYTHING!
My pleasure smile 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"MtDew75" wrote:

*jumps in, gives outs hugs, and leaves after a quick point* Calling names draws away from the true point you are trying to make. But when someone repeatedly walks in circles to tell you how wrong you are it can be frustrating. Maybe that's when we should all just stop, step back, and see how we are handling it. Is there another way to say the same thing to make my point or should I just shake my head and ignore such a person?
That's what i been thinking. I tried to ignore one person once and they end up going around telling people that they powned me. That's not cool right there. The same happen with me and Ozi but we settle that already. But other people is just annoying and it makes debating less fun.
Just in case you have not read my post on this, i think you have the right to know i did use your name. You make sense with everything you say. I can see how you think, you are a good debater. That is all i have to say on that subject.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

^.^ people only say things like this because they dont want to say anything worse. Sometimes people over react, i for one, dont really over react things like insults. yes they are a waste of time, but it is just one way people can describe their feelings without putting it in a harsh way! -Ramones- is a really good debater in my opinion, and people have no right to bring his name up in this topic. he is doing nothing wrong. i understand where he comes from, yet i have my own opinion. (sorry for bringing your name up even though i said no one has the right to do that. but you are a good debater and you do have good points!)
Some people are more sensitive than others, especially when they are going through a hard time. There is no way of knowing everything that is going on in other people's lives on KW, so it's best to just stay away from insults, even if you don't find them insulting.  I am not saying Ramones isn't a good debater and didn't mention his name in the main post. This thread isn't even specifically about him. Plenty of debaters use insults, and many atheist debaters, myself included, have used the word "ignorant." This doesn't help our cause since it just leads to fighting instead of getting our points addressed. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I meant that I hope your (Alex) point sticks. My cat was typing for me so any errors is her fault.

It's ok that you disagree with me, I can't force you to be right.

*********Sigh, humans are interesting bugs**********

If you're going to come here and troll, please have the common courtesy to have even a little information at your disposal. It's rude to troll when ignorant.

Am I really here if no one notices me?


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Good point. I am Athiest yes, i stay away from insults as much as i can, in fact.... I dont use them very often, and i have used them only 3 or 4 times on kw.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity