Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

why does everyone believe in God?

Posted By:
Sk8ing Romeo
Sk8ing Romeo
StarStarStarStar
iam sorry but i dont what it is like to be around people who are not christains because i have gone to a christain school all my life so i just feel bad when people talk about the Lord badly and PS: i learned a while ago to not let people change me so i am going to stay this way cuz i was BORN THIS WAY YEAH I WAS BOOOOOOORN THIS WAY YEAH IM ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAYYYYYY! okay im done

I love Cody Simpson and would die if i met him...... EEEEE!!!!!
I could imagaine it right now...
He would say " hi wannna sing solo with me"?
Then I would say " " Yes nothing because I would be dead!!!

Posted By:
kewlchick7
kewlchick7
StarStarStar

"Nikki170☮" wrote:

Your All PATHETIC!
thanks i love being told im pathetic from people WHO I DONT KNOW AND R PROLLY FREAKS THEMSELVES!

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

Ok im not forcing smile.. u see its called explaining.  if i wuz forcing religon  on ANYBODY i wouldnt be asking people why they dont beleive in god i would be yelling and throwing Scriptures and shoving them down their throat!  I know not everyones gunna beleive in god  beleive me i know!! i have a TON of Atheist friends who Completely Reject A god and A Devil.  o snd Btw.. Ure saying i Can Be myself? cuz u said " And stop being ure pathetic ignorant self." Who are u to tell me that? What are u my father? LOL smile) and i still cant beleive u said i force religion on people!... talk about pathetic... 8 gives u mirror*
Your spelling amuse me. This ''talk'' has all been coming from a guy who can't spelled right. Basically, i been reading your post and it prove how stupid you are to be saying ''i did not force religion'' when you clearly did so. ''Explaining'' when other people didn't ask is called ''forcing'' Who am i to be telling you to stop being your pathetic and ignorant self? I'm nobody but i'm sure that's the best thing for you to be doing since i'm sure other people has had it with you attitude that think that yourself is right and others is wrong.
Let me ask  u this mr, ramones did u forget too read the title of the board post? "WHY DOES EVERYONE BELEIVE IN GOD? "  Thts a question that cant be Fully explained cuz noit everyone beleives in God  but it can be explained for why people beleive in god. So how is "Explaining " when other people didnt ask ?   Im not pathetic ure pathetic for taking the time to Write negative things about me smile
Taking it ''negative''? Your post is all negative, dawg. And yes, this is called ''why does everyone believe in God'' but they ask why and why not you don't believe in God. Not ''explaining'' to others who said ''i don't believe in God''. And your explanation is what we been hearing a lot on other threads and did i forgot to mention that your post are incorrect most of it? And you said that you're not a Christian. What are you then?

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"kewlchick7" wrote:

"Nikki170☮" wrote:

Your All PATHETIC!
thanks i love being told im pathetic from people WHO I DONT KNOW AND R PROLLY FREAKS THEMSELVES!
Amen smile

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks

Posted By:
Sk8ing Romeo
Sk8ing Romeo
StarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

Ok im not forcing smile.. u see its called explaining. if i wuz forcing religon on ANYBODY i wouldnt be asking people why they dont beleive in god i would be yelling and throwing Scriptures and shoving them down their throat! I know not everyones gunna beleive in god beleive me i know!! i have a TON of Atheist friends who Completely Reject A god and A Devil. o snd Btw.. Ure saying i Can Be myself? cuz u said " And stop being ure pathetic ignorant self." Who are u to tell me that? What are u my father? LOL smile) and i still cant beleive u said i force religion on people!... talk about pathetic... 8 gives u mirror*
You know what that is so true because he went out of his way to say that negative comment. HA HA HA but he doesnt know that on judgement day that will be talked about LOL silly peoples Your spelling amuse me. This ''talk'' has all been coming from a guy who can't spelled right. Basically, i been reading your post and it prove how stupid you are to be saying ''i did not force religion'' when you clearly did so. ''Explaining'' when other people didn't ask is called ''forcing'' Who am i to be telling you to stop being your pathetic and ignorant self? I'm nobody but i'm sure that's the best thing for you to be doing since i'm sure other people has had it with you attitude that think that yourself is right and others is wrong.
Let me ask u this mr, ramones did u forget too read the title of the board post? "WHY DOES EVERYONE BELEIVE IN GOD? " Thts a question that cant be Fully explained cuz noit everyone beleives in God but it can be explained for why people beleive in god. So how is "Explaining " when other people didnt ask ? Im not pathetic ure pathetic for taking the time to Write negative things about me smile

I love Cody Simpson and would die if i met him...... EEEEE!!!!!
I could imagaine it right now...
He would say " hi wannna sing solo with me"?
Then I would say " " Yes nothing because I would be dead!!!

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

Ok im not forcing smile.. u see its called explaining.  if i wuz forcing religon  on ANYBODY i wouldnt be asking people why they dont beleive in god i would be yelling and throwing Scriptures and shoving them down their throat!  I know not everyones gunna beleive in god  beleive me i know!! i have a TON of Atheist friends who Completely Reject A god and A Devil.  o snd Btw.. Ure saying i Can Be myself? cuz u said " And stop being ure pathetic ignorant self." Who are u to tell me that? What are u my father? LOL smile) and i still cant beleive u said i force religion on people!... talk about pathetic... 8 gives u mirror*
Your spelling amuse me. This ''talk'' has all been coming from a guy who can't spelled right. Basically, i been reading your post and it prove how stupid you are to be saying ''i did not force religion'' when you clearly did so. ''Explaining'' when other people didn't ask is called ''forcing'' Who am i to be telling you to stop being your pathetic and ignorant self? I'm nobody but i'm sure that's the best thing for you to be doing since i'm sure other people has had it with you attitude that think that yourself is right and others is wrong.
Let me ask  u this mr, ramones did u forget too read the title of the board post? "WHY DOES EVERYONE BELEIVE IN GOD? "  Thts a question that cant be Fully explained cuz noit everyone beleives in God  but it can be explained for why people beleive in god. So how is "Explaining " when other people didnt ask ?   Im not pathetic ure pathetic for taking the time to Write negative things about me smile
Taking it ''negative''? Your post is all negative, dawg. And yes, this is called ''why does everyone believe in God'' but they ask why and why not you don't believe in God. Not ''explaining'' to others who said ''i don't believe in God''. And your explanation is what we been hearing a lot on other threads and did i forgot to mention that your post are incorrect most of it? And you said that you're not a Christian. What are you then?
The people that say " I dont beleive in god ", are the ones i question. Mainly becuz im curious on why they dont ... Is there a problem with that?  Gosh and ure right i realize i wuz at fault for trying to explain to other people smile i have a habit of doing so.  But then again i wouldnt really Call it a " Forcing on Religon". Cuz number 1 im not even close to being a Priest or a church minister ad im not a christian i just beleive there is a god . I mean  u dnt have to bew christian to beleive in god.

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks

Posted By:
Roxy_Foxy
Roxy_Foxy
StarStarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

Ok im not forcing smile.. u see its called explaining. if i wuz forcing religon on ANYBODY i wouldnt be asking people why they dont beleive in god i would be yelling and throwing Scriptures and shoving them down their throat! I know not everyones gunna beleive in god beleive me i know!! i have a TON of Atheist friends who Completely Reject A god and A Devil. o snd Btw.. Ure saying i Can Be myself? cuz u said " And stop being ure pathetic ignorant self." Who are u to tell me that? What are u my father? LOL smile) and i still cant beleive u said i force religion on people!... talk about pathetic... 8 gives u mirror*
Let me ask u this mr, ramones did u forget too read the title of the board post? "WHY DOES EVERYONE BELEIVE IN GOD? " Thts a question that cant be Fully explained cuz noit everyone beleives in God but it can be explained for why people beleive in god. So how is "Explaining " when other people didnt ask ? Im not pathetic ure pathetic for taking the time to Write negative things about me smile
hey dawg dude id prefer if u shutup and stick to the topic...

When i get sad
i stop being sad
and be awesome

Posted By:
Nerdling_1894704 Lock
Nerdling_1894704
StarStarStarStarStar
This is extreamly typical. Here you are telling us how hatful we are for not believing in your manic depressing God. When really it's you spreading hate. Stop 'suggesting' things. You will (never) get through us. Or at least not over the internet. Thanks for trying THO BRO...

"The President bombed another country whose name we couldn't pronounce"

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"Nerdling" wrote:

This is extreamly typical. Here you are telling us how hatful we are for not believing in your manic depressing God. When really it's you spreading hate. Stop 'suggesting' things. You will (never) get through us. Or at least not over the internet. Thanks for trying THO BRO...
Honestly thts sorta my goal behind all this.. but im not FORCING u too beleive anything i cant make anybody beleive anything. lol no matter how har di try and thank u im not hating u for noty believing in god

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"Roxy_Foxy" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

hey dawg dude id prefer if u shutup and stick to the topic...
How can u say i off topic GODD!!! xD "

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

How Long Were You On KW Today?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D