Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

How old should you be to start dating?

Posted By:
mathlover
mathlover
StarStar
well i say grade 7 cuz im ingrade 7 and just got my first bf i tink other grades rto young like my cuzin wasnt ready to date and she is in grade 7 with me and she didnt knw what she was doing and now she isprego but it all depends if u r muture and smart and know what ur doing cuz haveing a relationship at surtain ages can be very difficalt

i love u zayn

Posted By:
bigbatmanfan11
bigbatmanfan11
StarStar
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm 17 offical REAL dating for puppy luv 11

i am who iam 100% me! just me. u cant knock me down. all this hate and drama is killen me. i am me . unfinished perfection. i am only me. you can do anything. belive in yourself!!!! smile dont worry, be happy!!!!!! live life 2 the fullest. you cant have now back! this moment is important. u can make a impression. make it good.. pepole will look up 2 u

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar
In here, You're only allowed to date once you finished high school or college and when you're mature enough to be aware of pros and cons of having a relationship.

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

Posted By:
mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber
StarStarStarStarStar
13+

Posted By:
EgyptianPrincess
EgyptianPrincess
StarStarStarStar
Real dating should start when your mature enough to handle a relationship and their consequences

✌ghada

Posted By:
RainbowRockstar
RainbowRockstar
StarStarStar
9 is WAY too young to start dating. I'm almost 13, and I think I'm still way too young to start dating. I think a good age to start dating is seventeen.

Need fashion advice? I'm the girl for you.
Need a BFF? Great cause I need one too!
Need money? I'm outta here.

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar

"mstery1100" wrote:

Depends on the maturity and how serious you are. But people really don't care about that they just want a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Totes true. I say 13 though I guess.

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

waffles or pancakes

Guys.. I think I might be a gamer o.o

Words That Start With 'S'

Guys.. I think I might be a gamer o.o

ThE WoRd GaMe