Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is it ok to be homosexual?

Posted By:
DanielleHopeFan1
DanielleHopeFan1
StarStarStarStar
I think that it's fine to be homosexual (:

Jessieee

Posted By:
Cinnamon Pixel Lock
Cinnamon Pixel
StarStarStarStar
I don't see why it's not okay with homosexuality. I mean, it's just two people loving each other. They don't hurt anyone else just by loving. Homosexual people are just like every hetero person in a relationship, only with the same gender.

★ roll like a buffalo

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"sugarspice0317" wrote:

Being gay is not a choice, it was hormones that we're messed up in your mom's stomach when you were a baby. Yeah ok i'll agree that it's not normal but who cares? Let people live there own life.

That's quite rude, it's not hormones being messed up. It's completely normal and I don't think it happens during pregnancy.
how is this rude it's a legitimate theory for how/why gay people are gay

as off as it sounds homosexuality is not "normal" in any species considering we are all here to procreate and survive. one of the theories is that gays are "created" while still in the womb as the mother secretes too many of her hormones into the boy child to "create" a gay male. i dunno about gay females. 

i certainly think that being gay is a thing you can and cannot choose. i know some of my gay friends just up and decided one day they prefer boys over girls after liking girls their whole life. same with this chick i know. 

btw why is the word in the title censored in our posts that seems a little silly  

So if you're gay, it means that you were messed up when your mother was pregnant with you. That may be true, however it's not something I'd say. It sounds quite rude, and I find it quite silly how you question me on that as it is my opinion. I find it rude and if you don't, then that's fine. Personally, I've never heard of that theory. 

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"sugarspice0317" wrote:

Being gay is not a choice, it was hormones that we're messed up in your mom's stomach when you were a baby. Yeah ok i'll agree that it's not normal but who cares? Let people live there own life.

That's quite rude, it's not hormones being messed up. It's completely normal and I don't think it happens during pregnancy.

as off as it sounds homosexuality is not "normal" in any species considering we are all here to procreate and survive. one of the theories is that gays are "created" while still in the womb as the mother secretes too many of her hormones into the boy child to "create" a gay male. i dunno about gay females. 

i certainly think that being gay is a thing you can and cannot choose. i know some of my gay friends just up and decided one day they prefer boys over girls after liking girls their whole life. same with this chick i know. 

btw why is the word in the title censored in our posts that seems a little silly  

So if you're gay, it means that you were messed up when your mother was pregnant with you. That may be true, however it's not something I'd say. It sounds quite rude, and I find it quite silly how you question me on that as it is my opinion. I find it rude and if you don't, then that's fine. Personally, I've never heard of that theory. 

Actually, the chemicals that are in our everyday lives are what has created, or ##################. Consuming or even coming in contact with these unnatural chemicals is what causes the ###### feelings that you have for the same gender. 
I honestly think that there's nothing wrong with it, even though it's unnatural.   

Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
StarStarStarStar
Yes it's okay 

the name's rishima ✌

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"sugarspice0317" wrote:

science has a way about being blunt.

it's not like anyone is placing "blame" on gays for being born gay. i don't care, if you want to be gay go right ahead. I'm simply saying the science behind it is when we're in the womb we are all naturally developing to be girls. girls naturally like boys. it is only at a certain part during the pregnancy when the testosterone and the male side kick in and being secreting the hormones that make you a boy, if you are a boy. the theory is that during this time the female hormones still continue secreting. 

other "examples" of this are too stereotypical "gay lisp" as people call it. high pitched voices, etc. etc. 

plus isn't it my opinion that your opinion is silly? 

Posted By:
lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies
StarStarStarStar
its ok because you chose to be that way but it makes people uncomfortable

I live in america and I love anime.Here's what I wanna say to you : BLUE CHICKENS AND MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toriko
One of my favorite animes
toriko

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course, hun. You have a right to be happy and also have a freedom, but in a good way. smile

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Of course, hun. You have a right to be happy and also have a freedom, but in a good way. smile

Hun is a funny not word...heheh..

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should prisoners be allowed to vote?

New Years Resolutions

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos