Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

9 year olds dating: Good or Bad??

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"glee.mixer.collector" wrote:

I personally think that that is too young to date! I am 13 this year and I have not dated one person! ( year olds are not really for the responsibility of being in a relationship! I think the right time to date is when you are mature enough!

I honestly don't think it's the maturity level, that makes a 9 year-old too young to date.  I think that it's because you shouldn't be spending your days thinking about a boy when you're that age. (Although I must say, I spend my time thinking about four British boys and one Irish guy, and I'm nine Blush xD)  And also, you're too young to go somewhere by yourself.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
SakuraBacon
SakuraBacon
StarStarStarStar
All dating means for a nine year old is being acually nice to a boy. So it's good.

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Bad. Most nine year olds are just so annoying and childish, and most of them believe in the whole, 'cooties' thing. I mean, it's fine to have a crush on someone - that's actually quite adorable - but taking it to the point of dating is to far. I think you should start dating when you're, at least, 13.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
I had my first bf when I was 12, so about 7 months ago.

I. Love. Michael.

Posted By:
miss princess101
miss princess101
Star
Yea Im dating someone even though im 11.But until u can sayEmbarrassedk Im ready to take life and dating seriously. Your not even mature enough.Dating is not an action figure.You cant play with dating.You gotta know 100% sure u like/love him b4 ur ready.U gotta know he's the right one.U gotta think of the way he'll treat you.Life is  a board game and choices in life is like twister you can play with life but can get twisted up in knots when you go to far.

miss princess101

Posted By:
-Awesome_Emmy-
-Awesome_Emmy-
StarStarStarStar
bad

~EMILY
gif

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
9 years old is too young. It's time to have fun and enjoy childhood, not have a relationship.

Banner

Posted By:
-InfiniteWallflower
-InfiniteWallflower
StarStarStarStar
nope its bad

ParamoreParamore

we are just misguided ghosts;

Posted By:
CintaBear
CintaBear
StarStarStarStar
Whoa not good to young

Posted By:
-MadisonFrench- Lock
-MadisonFrench-
StarStarStar
No, I have a boy friend but im 13, were not dating. I dont think its good at all

~Keep Dreaming~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LLAMAS ARE ACTUALLY PLANTS

Who's your favourite Author?

Word Count in Posts

Word Count in Posts

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Who's your favourite Author?

latest videos