Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should Violent Video Games Be Banned?

Posted By:
sadiestar:)
StarStarStarStar
discuss btw u may be featured in my english report, i need feedback back from other people

rawr bruh

Posted By:
DemonDog16
DemonDog16
StarStar
Violent video games shouldn't be banned without violence games would be boring and kind of stupid except for some like zelda. what like whenever you shoot someone in a game they will start bleeding rainbows  and no one would wan't to play non violent video games

Ezio

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
It depends on if their mature enough.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"DemonDog16" wrote:

Violent video games shouldn't be beanned without violence games would be boring and kind of stupid except for some like zelda. what like whenever you shoot someone in a game they will start bleeding rainbows  and no one would wan't to play non violent video games
agreed.

rawr bruh

Posted By:
TheBeautyI'mFaking. Lock
TheBeautyI'mFaking.
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think violent video games should be banned, but maybe have a higher restriction on the age of those buying the video games because still 18 year olds can be immature which could promote them to be violent towards others as well. But it really depends on the responsibility of whoever is playing the video game and they don't take it all too seriously.

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb.

Posted By:
Shadeslayer13 Lock
Shadeslayer13
StarStarStarStarStar
This argument has been overdone. Videogames have a recommended age rating ON THE FRONT OF THE COVER. Look at it. If you see the big "M" it means it is recommended for people aged seventeen. On the back of the case it explains why, with words like "graphic violence" and "tobacco use". If you give your ten year old child a game with that rating and then complain, you're just acting stupid. The problem is not the presence of violence. It's the lack of attention. It has the same rating system as a movie. So don't you DARE whine about violence to me.

Praise the Sun

Posted By:
MtDew75
MtDew75
StarStarStarStar
Freedoms should be protected ... if you don't like something don't play it, buy it, read it, watch it, or allow your future children to. And that way you don't step on anyone elses rights.

It's ok that you disagree with me, I can't force you to be right.

*********Sigh, humans are interesting bugs**********

If you're going to come here and troll, please have the common courtesy to have even a little information at your disposal. It's rude to troll when ignorant.

Am I really here if no one notices me?

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
When it comes to games like Left 4 dead yesH also has no blood Or any thing it good. Naruto clash of ninja Revolution wii a violaint game. From the hell to the No Not ALL violent games should be band only the games that go BEYOND M for mature should Be ban

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shadeslayer13" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

When it comes to games like Left 4 dead yesH also has no blood Or any thing it good. Naruto clash of ninja Revolution wii a violaint game. From the hell to the No Not ALL violent games should be band only the games that go BEYOND M for mature should Be ban
They have a rating for beyond M. It's AO, for Adults Only. It's only given to games with REALLY explicit content, "dirty" games. But the gore in L4D wasn't that bad. The violence also isn't as bad because you fight zombies the whole game, and not humans. Even games where you do, such as [Prototype] or Grand Theft Auto, they're still not enough to warrant the AO rating. Also, Naruto has blood. In almost every fight scene.
I already knew about game ratings O-O And Naruto clash of ninja revolution (Wii Game) Dies not have blood on it but they have fights in the game Mortal Combat Has blood but it should stay

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
No because violent games are stress relief.

Reach For The Stars! It's Right There For Ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notice: I Will NOT Be On As Frequent Anymore. Sorry For The Inconvenience This Causes For Any RPs

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

My dad started smoking

My dad started smoking

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

Review Tomodachi Life

Describe the person above you in two words!

WE'LL MISS U RAJ ;(

latest videos