Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Can a 10 year old have a lip peircing?

Posted By:
OwlbirchXXWarriorcats
OwlbirchXXWarriorcats
StarStar
mai friend says that i could get suspended for doing it, and i'm WAY too young to have one. but they look really kewl!! what do you guys think? 0.o *is waiting for replies*

I CANT PUT ANYTHING IN HERE THAT'S INTERESTING ;A;

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Its not illegal as long as your parents agree to it....

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
It's a pretty stupid idea getting one while you're 10, I think.  But you can do it.  And I highly doubt you'll be suspended for it. 

Posted By:
Jazzygurl2001
Jazzygurl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
My friend is 10 and has a nose peircing...... I don't find anything wrong with having a lip peircing at this age. Not that I want one right now. But yeah, you could get it. Its not illegal.

just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean that they don't love you with everything they have. ♥

Posted By:
Chillanuggets_1994992 Lock
Chillanuggets_1994992
StarStar
Yes they can, as long as they want it and can get it, lol.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
It's not illegal, as long as your parents agree to it. But I honestly don't see why you'd want one at that age..

Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock
Duck Soup_1927331
StarStarStarStar
I think its fine. A ten year old is a bit young, but lip peircings and tongue peircings heal up if you leave them for a small while without the ring or stud in the hole (it will leave a small tiny scar though). Duck Soup over and out. Dazed

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar

"OwlbirchXXWarriorcats" wrote:

mai friend says that i could get suspended for doing it, and i'm WAY too young to have one. but they look really kewl!! what do you guys think? 0.o *is waiting for replies*
Frankly, I think it's kinda stupid, especially at such a young age... But go ahead. Nothing is stopping you but your parents.

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
My sister's a piercer.  She says if you're going to pierce it it's fine, It wont cause any irreparable damage and it's not like it wont go away if you decide you don't like it any more. As far as school is concerned you can get clear body jewellery (for any basic piercing) )  to wear while at school or works if you get a job one day. It'll look pretty much like not having one in at all and will prevent to hole from closing up.   But if you're going to stretch that piercing, or any piercing at you're age you're out of your mind. But I'll save that rant of hers for if you're actually going to stretch it. lol. 

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock
Duck Soup_1927331
StarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

But if you're going to stretch that piercing, or any piercing at you're age you're out of your mind. But I'll save that rant of hers for if you're actually going to stretch it. lol. 
Ah yes.  That too ^^^. Dazed

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Making Friends

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

latest videos