Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Worst President?

Posted By:
Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥ Lock
Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥
StarStarStarStar
[quote="jake01"][quote="Rocky2245"][quote="jake01"][quote="Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥"]I mean sure Obama has had some great achievements like Osama Bin Laden but I think he needs to focus more on our economy. I really don't want him to become president again. [/quote] Obama wasnt in charge of that operation. That was under the Bush Admin.[/quote] No it wasn't.[/quote] Obama wasnt in charge of that operation. That was under the Bush Admin.[/quote] No it wasn't.[/quote] Yes it was. All Obama did was give the "OK" [/quote] Ok sorry, I didn't know.

"Being happy doesn't mean everythings perfect, it just means you've decided to look past the imperfections."♥

Worst President?

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
The world is getting more scarier everyday.

S M I L E

Worst President?

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
StarStarStarStarStar

"Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

I'd have to say Obama because he said he was going to improve our economy and guess what? Unemployment rates have gone up. He's not doing any good for us, sorry to say.
I agree with you, he is taking the money we people Earned from hard work and gave it do somone who isn't lifting a finger! I understand giving it to somone like a homeless person but somone who can work, who can do somthing, just gving them Our money? No.
Exactly and you know that an immigrant only has to live here for like one or two years to get health insurance. That's not fair because their are people who need health insurance more. No offence to immigrants or anything but it's the truth.
Yes, it is the truth. Some people need our money more then people, but people who can make a living don't. I'm sorry but if this keeps happing we are going to be run down. And Obama seems to be making it so we are under a king again. Live by his rules.

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari

Worst President?

Posted By:
Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥ Lock
Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥
StarStarStarStar

"diva2222" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

I'd have to say Obama because he said he was going to improve our economy and guess what? Unemployment rates have gone up. He's not doing any good for us, sorry to say.
I agree with you, he is taking the money we people Earned from hard work and gave it do somone who isn't lifting a finger! I understand giving it to somone like a homeless person but somone who can work, who can do somthing, just gving them Our money? No.
Exactly and you know that an immigrant only has to live here for like one or two years to get health insurance. That's not fair because their are people who need health insurance more. No offence to immigrants or anything but it's the truth.
Yes, it is the truth. Some people need our money more then people, but people who can make a living don't. I'm sorry but if this keeps happing we are going to be run down. And Obama seems to be making it so we are under a king again. Live by his rules.
Exactly. My grandma said there was connection to him and I think the nazi's at one point and she didn't believe but now she's starting to believe it more and more. Obama really isn't helping much with anything.

"Being happy doesn't mean everythings perfect, it just means you've decided to look past the imperfections."♥

Worst President?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
George Bush, or in Ireland (here) maybe Mary MacLesse.

bring me the horizon ♥

Worst President?

Posted By:
-EndUpHere
-EndUpHere
StarStarStarStar
George Bush lawl 

Hey I'm Rishima, and I love Cher Lloyd(:

Join the KW Star Revolution!

Worst President?

Posted By:
louisinonedirection Lock
louisinonedirection
StarStarStar
I would have to admit barrack obama has done some bad things for the u.s. so ... dont get pissed off at me...ok

smile Wink Big Grin ooooh thiz my shiza yo

W

dont mezz with da queen

YOLO

if you are frustrated you wont get the task done

live life...

ON KIDZWORD YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL...THATZ WAT SHE SAID

Worst President?

Posted By:
XxSweetnessxX
XxSweetnessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow.. George Bush.

Take a risk. Take a chance. Make a change.♥

B r e a k a w a y ♥

Worst President?

Posted By:
spyguy35
spyguy35
StarStarStar
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  clinton is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    oh, rocky2245, which adams????   john adams or john quincy adams

I chose books over looks. Look where I am. I am smartest in grade, most popular, and, well, awesome! Add me as a friend!

Worst President?

Posted By:
spyguy35
spyguy35
StarStarStar
i'd say both bush prez. george h.w. bush and george bush. they did nothin

I chose books over looks. Look where I am. I am smartest in grade, most popular, and, well, awesome! Add me as a friend!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?

Words That Start With 'L'