Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
I wasn't sure at first if I wanted him reelected but after seeing his competition I'm all for him. Mitt Romney is going to lower taxes on the wealthiest Americans which makes absolutely no sense. Frustrated 

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
TheBest1
TheBest1
StarStarStarStar

"esergio" wrote:

"jake01" wrote:

... Never again.
He's not all that bad. Everyone thinks he's bad because of the economy being bad. Bush did that not Obama. Obama fixed it as good as he could. He brought the troops back from Iraq. He took down Obsama Bin Laden. Everyone thinks that he is bad because of our position now. He's not. I would choose him over Romney any day. I would rather have Ron Paul, but that's not going to happen. I would never vote for a Republican (well most of the time). Any one who thinks Obama is a terrible president is just ignorant. Romney out-sourced our jobs. He's a liar. He just cares about himself and getting rich. Obama says if he's president he will stop out-sourcing. He will give same gender marriage. He will fix the economy (which he's been doing). He's not the best president, but he's no where near the worst.
obama didnt take down osama the united states military did and obama just made our economy worse and we are still in iraq there is still a war

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad

Posted By:
TheBest1
TheBest1
StarStarStarStar

"MovingBrick" wrote:

I wasn't sure at first if I wanted him reelected but after seeing his competition I'm all for him. Mitt Romney is going to lower taxes on the wealthiest Americans which makes absolutely no sense. Frustrated
if you tax rich people they will stop building companys no companys no jobs lowering taxs on the rich is good

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar
I'd like to point out that taxes pay for everything. The government doesn't earn money persay they get it from us. Obama didn't pay for anything but neither did anyone else.

So tell me now where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart.
~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.
'The Minority' ~Green Day

Posted By:
TheBest1
TheBest1
StarStarStarStar

"future_ms.kevjumba" wrote:

I'd like to point out that taxes pay for everything. The government doesn't earn money persay they get it from us. Obama didn't pay for anything but neither did anyone else.
obama didnt pay for anything obama was spending tax dollars for himself

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheBest1" wrote:

Of course. Because he doesn't want to help people. I think in order to help this economy first, they need to stop giving away free things to vulnerables. When you pay for Internet, groceries, and the phone bill, well dad gum who needs a job? Second, people are complaining about not being able to get a job, lower minimum wage. We won't have to pay as much for enexperienced employees and the company won't lose as much.

So tell me now where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart.
~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.
'The Minority' ~Green Day

Posted By:
Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ
StarStarStarStar

"TheBest1" wrote:

Of course. Because he doesn't want to help people. I think in order to help this economy first, they need to stop giving away free things to vulnerables. When you pay for Internet, groceries, and the phone bill, well dad gum who needs a job? Second, people are complaining about not being able to get a job, lower minimum wage. We won't have to pay as much for enexperienced employees and the company won't lose as much.
EHO CARES WE ARE KIDZ THIS STUFF DOESNT MATTER!!! WHEN WE ARE ACTUALLY OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE THEN WE CAN TALK BOUT THIS BUT FOR NOW BE HAPPY YOU ARENT AN ADULT!!

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)

Posted By:
TheBest1
TheBest1
StarStarStarStar

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"TheBest1" wrote:

Of course. Because he doesn't want to help people. I think in order to help this economy first, they need to stop giving away free things to vulnerables. When you pay for Internet, groceries, and the phone bill, well dad gum who needs a job? Second, people are complaining about not being able to get a job, lower minimum wage. We won't have to pay as much for enexperienced employees and the company won't lose as much.
EHO CARES WE ARE KIDZ THIS STUFF DOESNT MATTER!!! WHEN WE ARE ACTUALLY OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE THEN WE CAN TALK BOUT THIS BUT FOR NOW BE HAPPY YOU ARENT AN ADULT!!
its effecting us we should be concered he already owe the goverment 50,000 dollars why? because wasteful spending

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
No. Not at all.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
TheBest1
TheBest1
StarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

No. Not at all.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos