×
Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3

Do you think Obama should be president again?

Celebs cartoon 0e4d93e4c1342e98f9d8d30b8de5be902350ac35e2b78be93d0f80235a464b22
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2011
Posts: 4440

I wasn't sure at first if I wanted him reelected but after seeing his competition I'm all for him. Mitt Romney is going to lower taxes on the wealthiest Americans which makes absolutely no sense. Frustrated 

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 294

"esergio" wrote:

"jake01" wrote:

... Never again.
He's not all that bad. Everyone thinks he's bad because of the economy being bad. Bush did that not Obama. Obama fixed it as good as he could. He brought the troops back from Iraq. He took down Obsama Bin Laden. Everyone thinks that he is bad because of our position now. He's not. I would choose him over Romney any day. I would rather have Ron Paul, but that's not going to happen. I would never vote for a Republican (well most of the time). Any one who thinks Obama is a terrible president is just ignorant. Romney out-sourced our jobs. He's a liar. He just cares about himself and getting rich. Obama says if he's president he will stop out-sourcing. He will give same gender marriage. He will fix the economy (which he's been doing). He's not the best president, but he's no where near the worst.
obama didnt take down osama the united states military did and obama just made our economy worse and we are still in iraq there is still a war

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 294

"MovingBrick" wrote:

I wasn't sure at first if I wanted him reelected but after seeing his competition I'm all for him. Mitt Romney is going to lower taxes on the wealthiest Americans which makes absolutely no sense. Frustrated
if you tax rich people they will stop building companys no companys no jobs lowering taxs on the rich is good

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
May 2011
Posts: 2609

I'd like to point out that taxes pay for everything. The government doesn't earn money persay they get it from us. Obama didn't pay for anything but neither did anyone else.

So tell me now where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart.
~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.
'The Minority' ~Green Day




Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 294

"future_ms.kevjumba" wrote:

I'd like to point out that taxes pay for everything. The government doesn't earn money persay they get it from us. Obama didn't pay for anything but neither did anyone else.
obama didnt pay for anything obama was spending tax dollars for himself

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
May 2011
Posts: 2609

"TheBest1" wrote:

"future_ms.kevjumba" wrote:

I'd like to point out that taxes pay for everything. The government doesn't earn money persay they get it from us. Obama didn't pay for anything but neither did anyone else.
obama didnt pay for anything obama was spending tax dollars for himself
Of course. Because he doesn't want to help people. I think in order to help this economy first, they need to stop giving away free things to vulnerables. When you pay for Internet, groceries, and the phone bill, well dad gum who needs a job? Second, people are complaining about not being able to get a job, lower minimum wage. We won't have to pay as much for enexperienced employees and the company won't lose as much.

So tell me now where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart.
~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.
'The Minority' ~Green Day




Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 731

"future_ms.kevjumba" wrote:

"TheBest1" wrote:

"future_ms.kevjumba" wrote:

I'd like to point out that taxes pay for everything. The government doesn't earn money persay they get it from us. Obama didn't pay for anything but neither did anyone else.
obama didnt pay for anything obama was spending tax dollars for himself
Of course. Because he doesn't want to help people. I think in order to help this economy first, they need to stop giving away free things to vulnerables. When you pay for Internet, groceries, and the phone bill, well dad gum who needs a job? Second, people are complaining about not being able to get a job, lower minimum wage. We won't have to pay as much for enexperienced employees and the company won't lose as much.
EHO CARES WE ARE KIDZ THIS STUFF DOESNT MATTER!!! WHEN WE ARE ACTUALLY OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE THEN WE CAN TALK BOUT THIS BUT FOR NOW BE HAPPY YOU ARENT AN ADULT!!

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 294

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

"future_ms.kevjumba" wrote:

"TheBest1" wrote:

"future_ms.kevjumba" wrote:

I'd like to point out that taxes pay for everything. The government doesn't earn money persay they get it from us. Obama didn't pay for anything but neither did anyone else.
obama didnt pay for anything obama was spending tax dollars for himself
Of course. Because he doesn't want to help people. I think in order to help this economy first, they need to stop giving away free things to vulnerables. When you pay for Internet, groceries, and the phone bill, well dad gum who needs a job? Second, people are complaining about not being able to get a job, lower minimum wage. We won't have to pay as much for enexperienced employees and the company won't lose as much.
EHO CARES WE ARE KIDZ THIS STUFF DOESNT MATTER!!! WHEN WE ARE ACTUALLY OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE THEN WE CAN TALK BOUT THIS BUT FOR NOW BE HAPPY YOU ARENT AN ADULT!!
its effecting us we should be concered he already owe the goverment 50,000 dollars why? because wasteful spending

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
September 2011
Posts: 18239

No. Not at all.

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 294

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

No. Not at all.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-18 22:45:30 -0800

- 2017-11-18 21:06:34 -0800

- 2017-11-18 20:22:08 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:55:56 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:54:10 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:41:18 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:31:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:26:10 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:24:25 -0800

- 2017-11-16 13:10:52 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:16:35 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:33:48 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-16 16:47:35 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:22:27 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:11:59 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:07:40 -0800

- 2017-11-16 10:15:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 11:18:24 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:31:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 17:04:19 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:59:14 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:12:53 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:02:33 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:52:03 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:46:29 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:44:27 -0800