Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
the swagger jagger
the swagger jagger
StarStarStarStar

"PrideInWastedYouth" wrote:

He can't be the president again. A president can only serve 2 terms.

That is true...

Swagger is my middle name.
Fave song: Here's to never growing up- Avril Lavigne
I think Adam Levine, and Avril Lavigne are Bro and Sis. Idk why...
Agree with me or die. Big Grin

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"jake01" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

Every page....same two whiners....event occured six month ago....so sad indeed......Move on.
That was rude, I thought the fact of you being a Junior mod would make you a little better. Guess not. We have the right as long as its still here and people are still saying Obama as well. Would that make them any different than us?
Don't even bother to bring my JM status into this, I've a right to an opinion too. And quite frankly you've got 529 posts and more than half alone are slamming The President. I know your family got hit economically hard, but really why continue to whine even 5 months later about something YOU CANNOT CHANGE. And the strange thing is, you're planning on joing the military? Who do you think your boss will be? And I really don't think your superiors will be all that souped to hear this kinda talk. He is our nations leader. You don't have to respect him, but you do have to respect his title. You can think of anyone however you want, but this grudge is doing you no good. Thanks.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
Though I live in India,part of my family lives in US.When Obama was elected as President again,we were very happy.I think he should be,but he can't Frown!

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
He won. Case closed. Now its time to move on until the next election. Which by the way, will probably annoy you two even more greatly. Hillary2016

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
Jordan
Jordan
Admin
StarStarStarStar
This thread is now being locked

I'm Jordan, the Manager at KW! Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.

1 2 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

it's a never ending story

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

The Related Game!

The Million Pages Thread

Things that annoy me

latest videos