Back left
Back right

Are we doing enough to save OUR planet?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think we're making slow progress.. but definitely not enough. What do you think? Are we doing enough for our world?

Posted By:

Thumb

"Blue Elephant" wrote:

I think we're making slow progress.. but definitely not enough. What do you think? Are we doing enough for our world?
as a combined world force, no. there are so many who do nothing and so few who do something. But the number of do something's is growing. which is good. 

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Thanks for saving my thread hehe smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Im not sure

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Posted By:

Thumb

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Im not sure

we out here

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
No. Sure there's some people who do something, but some isn't enough to reverse all the damage that has been done already.

Adieu.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Dezarkle" wrote:

No. Sure there's some people who do something, but some isn't enough to reverse all the damage that has been done already.
Do you think there is a chance of the world potentially ending in our generation due to this? ._.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Blue Elephant" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

Do you think there is a chance of the world potentially ending in our generation due to this? ._.
Possibly. I wouldn't say it's likely, but I wouldn't put it down as impossible.

Adieu.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Blue Elephant" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

I agree with that as well and it makes me in some ways, disappointed and sad.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Blue Elephant" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Blue Elephant" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

I agree with that as well and it makes me in some ways, disappointed and sad.
I feel the same, but regardless, I'm not going to do everything possible to save the planet. What's the point of one person helping out a little more than he already is, when billions of other people are negatively contributing?

Adieu.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity