Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Are we doing enough to save OUR planet?

Posted By:
Blue Elephant_2220405 Lock
Blue Elephant_2220405
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13
I think we're making slow progress.. but definitely not enough. What do you think? Are we doing enough for our world?

Are we doing enough to save OUR planet?

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"Blue Elephant" wrote:

I think we're making slow progress.. but definitely not enough. What do you think? Are we doing enough for our world?
as a combined world force, no. there are so many who do nothing and so few who do something. But the number of do something's is growing. which is good. 

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Are we doing enough to save OUR planet?

Posted By:
Blue Elephant_2220405 Lock
Blue Elephant_2220405
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Thanks for saving my thread hehe smile

Are we doing enough to save OUR planet?

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17199
Im not sure

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.


Are we doing enough to save OUR planet?

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5217

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Im not sure

MY LITTLE PONY, MY LITTLE PONY. AAAAAAAH-
^-^
FO

my dawg
this is my dog.


Are we doing enough to save OUR planet?

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9119
No. Sure there's some people who do something, but some isn't enough to reverse all the damage that has been done already.

Are we doing enough to save OUR planet?

Posted By:
Blue Elephant_2220405 Lock
Blue Elephant_2220405
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13

"Dezarkle" wrote:

No. Sure there's some people who do something, but some isn't enough to reverse all the damage that has been done already.
Do you think there is a chance of the world potentially ending in our generation due to this? ._.

Are we doing enough to save OUR planet?

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9119

"Blue Elephant" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

No. Sure there's some people who do something, but some isn't enough to reverse all the damage that has been done already.
Do you think there is a chance of the world potentially ending in our generation due to this? ._.
Possibly. I wouldn't say it's likely, but I wouldn't put it down as impossible.

Are we doing enough to save OUR planet?

Posted By:
Blue Elephant_2220405 Lock
Blue Elephant_2220405
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Blue Elephant" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

No. Sure there's some people who do something, but some isn't enough to reverse all the damage that has been done already.
Do you think there is a chance of the world potentially ending in our generation due to this? ._.
Possibly. I wouldn't say it's likely, but I wouldn't put it down as impossible.
I agree with that as well and it makes me in some ways, disappointed and sad.

Are we doing enough to save OUR planet?

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9119

"Blue Elephant" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Blue Elephant" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

No. Sure there's some people who do something, but some isn't enough to reverse all the damage that has been done already.
Do you think there is a chance of the world potentially ending in our generation due to this? ._.
Possibly. I wouldn't say it's likely, but I wouldn't put it down as impossible.
I agree with that as well and it makes me in some ways, disappointed and sad.
I feel the same, but regardless, I'm not going to do everything possible to save the planet. What's the point of one person helping out a little more than he already is, when billions of other people are negatively contributing?

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NOT ANYMORE!

We the Kidz

EID MUBARAK

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos