Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
StarStarStarStar

"Love Miley Cyrus101" wrote:

Umm, we wouldn't be here. Or we would; if people have children like, at 15 or something. But we wouldn't survive for long.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

I'd eat KFC for breakfast, Pizza Hut for Lunch, and Burger King for dinner.....
There would be nobody to make it
What if he has left overs of pizza hut burger king and kfc? Besides I think bk makes theyre food ahead of time and keeps it warm till people order it c: Ik for shure bk has theyre fries already made x3 Butt anyway.. ID RULE THE WORLD AND EVERYTING WOULD BE FREE IT WOULD RAIN GUMDROPS AND LOLIPOPS!!! THE GRASS WOULD BE CHEESE THE TREES WOULD BE ICECREAM AND LAKES WOULD BE RANDOM FLAVORS OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TREES WOULD ALSO HAVE MONEY ON THEM AND ID WASH IN A BATH FULL OF CHOCOLATE OR MONEY. Ok I got carrried away...
Leftovers=rank and the cooked food would only last a limeted time. The bath of money would have to be paper as the weight of coins would probably block your blood circulation and you would die because there would be no doctors. Paper money, however, would give you paper cuts. The milk would go sour and the ice cream trees would melt Children who come from rough famililies would probably rule the world and steal everything You would probabaly die anyway Everything would be free cause you could just steal it so money wouldnt be worth anything Everyone would probably eat the cheese grass because food supplies would run out. Kids would have to repopulate the earth so you could have your first kid at 12 and you would probably have to have 10 kids within the time space before your an adult. Life would suck and everyone would die As you can tell, I'm not in a good mood Nuff said
Ya just HADE to ruin the mood did you?? -_-
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes
Hmph, if your not in a good mood dont go making other peoples day crap. Btw we wouldnt die because im pretty sure most teens/kids know how to cook things and garden(like me) so we would be FINE without adults.

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
Love Miley Cyrus101
Love Miley Cyrus101
StarStarStarStar

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"Love Miley Cyrus101" wrote:

Umm, we wouldn't be here. Or we would; if people have children like, at 15 or something. But we wouldn't survive for long.
Yeah, and like also, erm, what age would we be classed at an adult? Like, 18, so, yeah.

Don't Surrender, Surrender, Surrender,
Please Remember, Remember December.
We Were So In Love Back Then,
Now You're Listening To What They Say,
Don't Go That Way.
Remember, Remember, December,
Please Remember,
Don't Surrender.
Stay Strong.♥

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

What if he has left overs of pizza hut burger king and kfc? Besides I think bk makes theyre food ahead of time and keeps it warm till people order it c: Ik for shure bk has theyre fries already made x3 Butt anyway.. ID RULE THE WORLD AND EVERYTING WOULD BE FREE IT WOULD RAIN GUMDROPS AND LOLIPOPS!!! THE GRASS WOULD BE CHEESE THE TREES WOULD BE ICECREAM AND LAKES WOULD BE RANDOM FLAVORS OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TREES WOULD ALSO HAVE MONEY ON THEM AND ID WASH IN A BATH FULL OF CHOCOLATE OR MONEY. Ok I got carrried away...
Leftovers=rank and the cooked food would only last a limeted time. The bath of money would have to be paper as the weight of coins would probably block your blood circulation and you would die because there would be no doctors. Paper money, however, would give you paper cuts. The milk would go sour and the ice cream trees would melt Children who come from rough famililies would probably rule the world and steal everything You would probabaly die anyway Everything would be free cause you could just steal it so money wouldnt be worth anything Everyone would probably eat the cheese grass because food supplies would run out. Kids would have to repopulate the earth so you could have your first kid at 12 and you would probably have to have 10 kids within the time space before your an adult. Life would suck and everyone would die As you can tell, I'm not in a good mood Nuff said
Hmph, if your not in a good mood dont go making other peoples day crap. Btw we wouldnt die because im pretty sure most teens/kids know how to cook things and garden(like me) so we would be FINE without adults.
You do realise when you grow up you're gonna be an adult, right? 

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
I would find a house with a forest near it I would garden get a job and cook and clean and live my life 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

Hmph, if your not in a good mood dont go making other peoples day crap. Btw we wouldnt die because im pretty sure most teens/kids know how to cook things and garden(like me) so we would be FINE without adults.
Im pretty sure if there were no adults time would just stop and nobody would grow up.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

Hmph, if your not in a good mood dont go making other peoples day crap. Btw we wouldnt die because im pretty sure most teens/kids know how to cook things and garden(like me) so we would be FINE without adults.
Im pretty sure if there were no adults time would just stop and nobody would grow up.
No.. time still carry's on. 

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"harley001" wrote:

I would find a house with a forest near it I would garden get a job and cook and clean and live my life
I DONT clean. Im just way to lazy too so my brothers do all the work :{D

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

No.. time still carry's on.
Nuh if  adults are gone den anything is basicly possible o;

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
i'd be a ruined child.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

Words that start with C.

latest videos