x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

I WOULD STEAL YOU BACK.
NUH BOO! YOU CANT GET NONE OF ALL DIIIIIIIIS *points at self* XD
THEN ID LOCK YOU IN A TINY ROOM WITH GIRR.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
TheeDopestt:} Lock
TheeDopestt:}
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 92
StarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
ALOTTT OF STUFF MOSTLYY BHADD STUFF LMAOO

FREAKIEST GIRL EVA.... DNT GET IT TWISTED


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7607
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

I WOULD STEAL YOU BACK.
NUH BOO! YOU CANT GET NONE OF ALL DIIIIIIIIS *points at self* XD
THEN ID LOCK YOU IN A TINY ROOM WITH GIRR.
YAY!!! THEN I WOULD MARRY GIR =D


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

I WOULD STEAL YOU BACK.
NUH BOO! YOU CANT GET NONE OF ALL DIIIIIIIIS *points at self* XD
THEN ID LOCK YOU IN A TINY ROOM WITH GIRR.
YAY!!! THEN I WOULD MARRY GIR =D
ID PUT HIM IN CRAZY MODE, AND HAVE DIB IN THER.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7607
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

I WOULD STEAL YOU BACK.
NUH BOO! YOU CANT GET NONE OF ALL DIIIIIIIIS *points at self* XD
THEN ID LOCK YOU IN A TINY ROOM WITH GIRR.
YAY!!! THEN I WOULD MARRY GIR =D
ID PUT HIM IN CRAZY MODE, AND HAVE DIB IN THER.
Whaaa? Girs alreaddy crazy XD and I will kill dib and hes nooby soul >=D


Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
I don't know about me but with no adults there to tame the technology terrible things could happen.


Posted By:
bubblegumluv712
bubblegumluv712
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 101
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"bubblegumluv712" wrote:

PEE ON MY ENEMY'S LAWN!!!!
imma pee on YOU!

♥Princess 4eva!♥
_____██████████████

-____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ M ▓████
-__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
-__██████░░░░██░░██████
██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██
-__████░░░░░░██████████
-__██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
_____██░░░░░░░░░██
-______██░░░░░░██
-____██▓▓████▓▓▓█
-_██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█
██▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░███░
-__██░░░░░░███████
-____██░░░░███████
-______███


Posted By:
RED3000
RED3000
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13
StarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
I WOULD DO ANYTHING I CAN...GET WITH A GIRL...DRIVE A CAR...AND GET AS MANY VIDEO GAMES I WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Red


Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1081
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
I would throw a party. Hit up some people. Jump on the couch. And be on the computer for 3 hours

]


Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock
Duck Soup_1927331
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 665
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
When you say adults, do you also mean no older adolescents? I look after myself most of the time, money, food, clothes, etc. o.0 Dazed (Also, if there were no adults, I would cry myself to sleep.)

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein


Latest Forum Posts

Tomato - vegetable or fruit?

Tomato - vegetable or fruit?

Did Legalizing Gay Marriage Kill Social Ju...

Did Noah's flood really happen? (AlphaT -V...

Tomato - vegetable or fruit?

Thoughts on man's relationship with nature.

Tomato - vegetable or fruit?

Thoughts on man's relationship with nature.

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games