Back left
Back right

What Would you do If there were no adults?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

THIS IS LORD OF THE FLIES ALL OVER AGAIN

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

INTERNET INTERNET INTERNET! 

On the outside I'm happy
But in reality I'm so depressed
I want to kill myself

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Wonder what in the world is going on, go on a spree of illegal activities, then wait in fear for the day that I turn eighteen.

irk, bc these threads are too old. eh, because i'll reply to them regardless.

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Grow up. No one can survive with no adults. I'm sorry but adults are necessary to the survival of children. We're screwed without them.

Be yourself. Difference is the new cool.

All you need is the plan, the roadmap, and the courage to press on to your destination.

Earl Nightingale

Lucy x

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
There's no way there would ever be no adults.... People grow up and age, so clearly there would always be adults or older people? So nothing?

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"ImagineOrdinary" wrote:

There's no way there would ever be no adults.... People grow up and age, so clearly there would always be adults or older people? So nothing?

I agree with you and I think this is so true

Sandraaaa

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Well it would be impossible not to have adults but if there weren't any I guess I would have to think more before I make decisions. I would have to learn a whole lot more since I have no idea how to pay bills or anything like that my Mom does. So I would really have to get better a Math really quick. smile

Hey I'm McKayla

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity