Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Bullying

Posted By:
bubblegumluv712
bubblegumluv712
StarStarStarStar
My cousin Lanette was bullied. She came home with cuts and bruises. She didn't like it and told her mom. I didn't want Lanette to kill herself like Amanda Todd. What do you think of bullying?

♥Princess 4eva!♥
_____██████████████

-____██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ M ▓████
-__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
-__██████░░░░██░░██████
██░░░░████░░██░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░████░░░░██░░░░░░██
-__████░░░░░░██████████
-__██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
_____██░░░░░░░░░██
-______██░░░░░░██
-____██▓▓████▓▓▓█
-_██▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓█
██▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░███░
-__██░░░░░░███████
-____██░░░░███████
-______███

Bullying

Posted By:
~Xxcandii_gurl_0101xX~
~Xxcandii_gurl_0101xX~
StarStarStar

"bubblegumluv712" wrote:

My cousin Lanette was bullied. She came home with cuts and bruises. She didn't like it and told her mom. I didn't want Lanette to kill herself like Amanda Todd. What do you think of bullying?
I think bullying is a terrible thing. I think you cousin needs to keep telling adults and ignore the bullies. But if no one does anything then your cousin needs to start figting back if adults or anyone else won't help her.

I candii gurl I ish so sweet!! Wink

Bullying

Posted By:
Lady Peppermint_1990838 Lock
Lady Peppermint_1990838
StarStarStarStar
There are two lessons I take most prominently from bullying, and they are: 1.  Discipline your children.  I would not have dared to be mean to another person when I was little, because my parents would not have allowed it.  They wouldn't have looked the other way or shrugged it off, they would have walloped me (metaphorically).  2.  If possible, homeschool your kids.  Plenty of friends without the drama and peer pressure of school.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ [Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ] ɪs ʙᴏʀɴ
Nᴏ ɢᴇᴍ sᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴀʀɴᴇᴛs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀɴ;
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴsᴜʀᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴄʏ,
Tʀᴜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴅᴇʟɪᴛʏ.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bullying

Posted By:
rocky7858
rocky7858
StarStarStar
I think people should stop being bullies cause people could end up killing themselves and the people who are being bullies can end up going to hail no matter how old they are

Rocky- xoxo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ONE IN A MILLION FRIEND

Hello i'm new

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

First time on in 3 months

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

latest videos