Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

"Bullying will end" Agree or Disagree

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

I disagree too. It's been happening over time, and I'm pretty sure so many people are so use to it, they wouldn't know how to stop. Plus, that's just how the world works. Even though, I wish one day bullying would stop, I truly don't believe it will.

Posted By:
swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246
Star
i disagree, the government and schools already has threaten student of jail or being expelled and they still have not stop, but just keep hoping it will stop eventually   smile  some people are still so ignorant so....hope god blessessmile

**; ♥

Posted By:
toxicjamie145
toxicjamie145
Star
I say it won't cause adults r 2 dumb 2 think that if they would help just a lil it can save a kids life cause every 14.2 min sum teen dies of suicide because of bulling...

-beauty killer

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
well it could end if the government put cameras in every room of every house and building and read every fb post, letter ect.  anyone sent and if someone did bully someone else it would have a very harsh punishment, but then people would say that the government is invading their personal space and there would be a riot and everything would go downhill in an instant.... naww i don't think it will end....

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246
Star
wrrrd

**; ♥

Posted By:
Too shy
Too shy
StarStarStar
it will never end so disagree i do it i knowhow to stop it is just weird to be suddenly nice

Hi I like pie and asdf movies
Eye color brown
Hair color brown
aka look up asdf movies 1,2,3,4,5,and6
like me please

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar
As much as I would like to say agree, I can't. 

Posted By:
Capablanca Lock
Capablanca
StarStarStarStar
No, obviously not.

“I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both.” -Søren Kierkegaard

Posted By:
snowstone_2125337 Lock
snowstone_2125337
StarStarStar
I don't think bullying will end, and the problem I think, isn't mostly bullying but people being unable to react to it, defend themselves. A bully relish in the others weakness, you may not be able to change him, but you can definitely change the way you choose to handle it. 

You can't choose what stays and what fades away.

Posted By:
Lulu26562
Lulu26562
StarStarStar
I disagree. Bullying has been a problem for a very long time, and there's not much we can do to prevent it. Everyone will always be different. Look different, eat differently, write differently, etc. The longer that difference stays, the longer bullying will stay, and difference will always be here.

Hi

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Welcome baaaack ChickenGoPowPow

ThE WoRd GaMe

awnser the question the person above you asks

Send the person above you a friend request!

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos