Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

What are your thoughts on plastic surgery?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't mind as long as it's necessary; like if you NEED it.
But if it's meant to change their face for their choice and vanity; I don't agree with it.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Mr.Historian
Mr.Historian
StarStarStarStar
I agree I mean you were born that way you should appreciate what you have. I mean everyone is beautiful in there own beautiful and special way smile

Our Robot in action :D
Our medals :D
Big Grin Our hardwork paid off!

Posted By:
choco.luv
choco.luv
StarStarStarStar
Me too, I mean if you have health problem or something and need it, go ahead. But changing the way you are, I don't know if it's a sin, but it should be. Beauty has nothing to do with cosmetics and products, it has to do with good things.

I AM CHOCO.LUV AND I APROVE OF THIS FORUM POST!
OHHHHHHHH!

THIS FORUM IS CERTIFIED AWESOME! DON'T BELEIVE ME, CHECK OUT THE STAMP!

OH YEAH!

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't care what other people do with their time, money, and body so long as it doesn't directly effect me. And I don't particularly see how other people getting plastic surgery effects me. So yeah, it's fine. 

Posted By:
musicbabe
musicbabe
StarStarStarStar
I believe that you were born the way you were and that is how you should always look! Changing your looks is foolish! Someone out there will come. It ma just take some time!

~ Love, musicbabe ~

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

if it's meant to change their face for their choice; I don't agree with it.
So you're saying their faces should be changed against their will?

"musicbabe" wrote:

I believe that you were born the way you were and that is how you should always look! Changing your looks is foolish! Someone out there will come. It ma just take some time!
What if you just can't appreciate what you have?
Also "everyone is beautiful in their own special way" is a childish cop-out empirically unattractive people use in an attempt to feel good about themselves. Also saying it to anyone directly is a very condescending thing to do, it's a subtle way to say you don't think they're attractive.

"choco.luv" wrote:

Me too, I mean if you have health problem or something and need it, go ahead. But changing the way you are, I don't know if it's a sin, but it should be. Beauty has nothing to do with cosmetics and products, it has to do with good things.
You have no understanding of the concept of sin.
Cosemtics and products have nothing to do with surgery.
As for saying changing the way you are should be a sin, that contradicts your previous statement as all surgery would change the way you are.

"musicbabe" wrote:

I believe that you were born the way you were and that is how you should always look! Changing your looks is foolish!
We should always look like a short haired weeping and weak-skulled infant covered in red goo? I'd  get serious with this bit but that wouldn't be as fun. As I said above, all surgery would change the way you look.

"musicbabe" wrote:

Someone out there will come. It ma just take some time!
Now you're suggesting people get surgery in an attempt to attract a superior mate. Don't do that.

I ask you three and everyone else with a similar stance, go look up who Katie Piper is. Are you saying she shouldn't have got surgery?

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
If it's what they want and if they believe it's going to have a positive impact on them i.e. give them more confidence or give them the body that they want then I don't really have an issue with it. I understand why  people may be against it though.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
choco.luv
choco.luv
StarStarStarStar
@The Mighty Ra
Okay, thank you very much on your opinion that I did not ask for. I still appreciate it unsarcastically, because it's a free country were anybody can say their opinion. But you did not change my opinion, if that was your intension you have wasted your time. But if not, uh, okay thanks for telling me what you think? And honestly, I could not care less what you have to say, because I noticed something you said when you replied.

I AM CHOCO.LUV AND I APROVE OF THIS FORUM POST!
OHHHHHHHH!

THIS FORUM IS CERTIFIED AWESOME! DON'T BELEIVE ME, CHECK OUT THE STAMP!

OH YEAH!

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
StarStarStarStar

"choco.luv" wrote:

@The Mighty Ra

Okay, thank you very much on your opinion that I did not ask for. I still appreciate it unsarcastically, because it's a free country were anybody can say their opinion. But you did not change my opinion, if that was your intension you have wasted your time. But if not, uh, okay thanks for telling me what you think?

That's a  long way to say you're an ignorant and close-minded fool.

"choco.luv" wrote:

And honestly, I could not care less what you have to say, because I noticed something you said when you replied.
If you couldn't care less for my view you wouldn't have responded.
Do tell, what was it I said that you noticed to make you feel so?

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
I personally wouldn't do it; I'm fine with the way I look. But, if people truely think they're ugly or they don't like how they were made, or just don't like something that happened to them, knock yourself out. Go ahead and waste your money on changing how you look. It doesn't affect my life or me in general, so... Yeah. I think it's perfectly fine.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

What's your pets name?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

latest videos